Pacquiao addresses doubtful Filipino fans but leaves bad taste in the mouth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    good read. why dont you write more?
    thanks. i first wrote back in 2009, a pac-cotto fight prediction article where i picked pac to win by 11th rd tko. i will start to write more as a matter of fact im almost done with my current piece and i already have another one in mind for yet another one. who knows, maybe ill write for boxingscene one day

Comment

• Originally posted by JM1 View Post
      thanks. i first wrote back in 2009, a pac-cotto fight prediction article where i picked pac to win by 11th rd tko. i will start to write more as a matter of fact im almost done with my current piece and i already have another one in mind for yet another one. who knows, maybe ill write for boxingscene one day
      im you will ryan made it so can you...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        im you will ryan made it so can you...
        yeah im hoping man. so far im getting good feedbacks for my write ups and im feeling good about it

Comment

yeah im hoping man. so far im getting good feedbacks for my write ups and im feeling good about it
          the first time i watched the fight i thought marquez won the second time i had it a draw. 115 113 either way i can see but 116 112 was foolish. rds 2 and 12 were the closest to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
            forget right or wrong and how to actually score a fight, **** that, just be filipino!

it's nice to see pacquiao take a page out of him politicians handbook and don't address the real issues or facts, just make it a race issue with RACE BAITING......

manny, as a fan of yours, you're becoming more and more of an establishment hack each and every time you speak........ pretty soon, there wont be anything left to respect about manny if he stays on this path.......
            Nothing left for me to say... I'd just add one more comment. I think that what's going to happen when you achieved fame, victory, and money. Reality check...

Comment

• Pacman just like any professional boxers and boxing fans in this forum, has all the freedom to speak his own opinion.

Comment

whats even sadder is some of his fans do what you just said
                Yeah pull him down crab!!

Comment

• Originally posted by noypi2 View Post
                  smh

Comment

• Originally posted by noypi2 View Post
                    are you pitanganang on the comments of his article.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toyman View Post
                      How can it be marquez clearest win in the trilogy if it was actually pacquiao who won all 3 fights handily?

pacquiao won the first fight, 115-110
                      he won the 2nd fight 115-112
                      and the 3rd fight 116-112

Troll more.

Comment

Working...
                      X