Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr is a great guy, He really cares for other people.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
    I can't say whether or not Floyd is genuinely a nice guy considering I've never met the dude. Same goes for any athlete or actor, etc. They may portray themselves as one thing in front of the camera, but at the end of the day unless you have personal relationships with these people, you don't really know what kind of person they are. No disrespect to Floyd, but I've fed the homeless too, I just don't use it as a tax right off. Jus sayin...
    Its harder to suppress natural tendencies than it is to be yourself, so based on the way Floyd comes across, I think we get a good portion of what he's actually as a person.

Anytime Floyd does something positive, I always think its contrived. How does someone who's so self absorbed, put others first for a change?

I swear, I wouldn't even wanna shake the mans hands, great fighter, but I dont respect him as man.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
      Its harder to suppress natural tendencies than it is to be yourself, so based on the way Floyd comes across, I think we get a good portion of what he's actually as a person.

Anytime Floyd does something positive, I always think its contrived. How does someone who's so self absorbed, put others first for a change?

I swear, I wouldn't even wanna shake the mans hands, great fighter, but I dont respect him as man.
      Doubt he would give a **** if you wanted to shake his hand or not.

Comment

Triple H, Shane Mosley, Oscar de la Hoya all said Floyd's a cool guy away from the cameras. He's just creating a character for himself. Even his sparring partners said it. They said Floyd would talk trash on them throughout the whole sparring, but afterwards, he would be a cool guy.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Sandman View Post
          Triple H, Shane Mosley, Oscar de la Hoya all said Floyd's a cool guy away from the cameras. He's just creating a character for himself. Even his sparring partners said it. They said Floyd would talk trash on them throughout the whole sparring, but afterwards, he would be a cool guy.
          To be honest I think this is where Floyd gets the idea for a bad guy persona in front of the cameras. In pro wrestling the heels are hated and draw a lot of heat from the fans. This in turn leads to ticket sells since people want to pay to see these guys get whipped by the faces. Wrestling been doing this for 50 years. Even Ali got his loudmouth image from looking at a wrestler named Gorgeous George.

I think Floyd said it best when he described himself as an entertainer. That's how wrestlers see themselves. I think when Floyd sees all the hate that he gets he is probably laughing his ass off since he sees it as a good thing.

Comment

hes dark skinned and thinks highly of himself there is no way hes a good person!

Comment

Working...
            X