Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye Mr Mayweather

You know I saw this:

http://www.ustream.tv/floydmayweather

And that was it for me. One of my HEROES all time HEROES is a coked up acting ******ed egotistical narcissist. I hate him.

I'm never going to support him in any way again. His apology rings about as true as the websites about how the Apollo missions were faked.

You'd think he'd clean himself up after calling insulting Pacquiao. I can forgive someone if they clean up their act. But that video up there is the final strae

Floyd Mayweather. I enjoyed your career. I followed it as a fan and applauded and cheered you on.

But this is it, I hope you lose to Pacquiao.

Or just retire from Boxing like the ****** you became.

It would be justice.

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
    You know I saw this:

http://www.ustream.tv/floydmayweather

And that was it for me. One of my HEROES all time HEROES is a coked up acting ******ed egotistical narcissist. I hate him.

I'm never going to support him in any way again. His apology rings about as true as the websites about how the Apollo missions were faked.

You'd think he'd clean himself up after calling insulting Pacquiao. I can forgive someone if they clean up their act. But that video up there is the final strae

Floyd Mayweather. I enjoyed your career. I followed it as a fan and applauded and cheered you on.

But this is it, I hope you lose to Pacquiao.

Or just retire from Boxing like the ****** you became.

It would be justice.

talk about getting your knickers in a twist

Comment

This is Mr Floyd Mayweather Foundation

He needs to grow up.

Comment

he apologized and your still complaining

I guess you was never that much of a fan so who gives a **** if your a not going to support him anymore...but you will be watching when he get into the ring again lol

Comment

lol how many of these I'm no longer a fan of Mayweather threads we see

Comment

This is Mr Floyd Mayweather Foundation

He needs to grow up.
            true.........

he does need to grow up but think about it,after manny sparks out margo,everyone will want to see this fight,i know thay already do but they will even more now, theres bad blood between the two fighters,the peds **** was to far fetched but this has got everyone worked up,bring it on

oh yea just for the record floyds a **** for his stupid racist comments

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              he apologized and your still complaining

I guess you was never that much of a fan so who gives a **** if your a not going to support him anymore...but you will be watching when he get into the ring again lol
              I got ALL his fights.

I was backing him to beat Pacquiao. I don't even care about the result no more.

Idiot is acting like a cokehead.

Let him fall into a meatgrinder...PLEASE!

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                lol how many of these I'm no longer a fan of Mayweather threads we see
                they werent fans in the first place,silly ****s acting like *****es

floyds always been disrespectful and ignorant towards other fighters hes fighting,i dont think they have ever seen any of floyds 24/7 shows

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                  true.........

he does need to grow up but think about it,after manny sparks out margo,everyone will want to see this fight,i know thay already do but they will even more now, theres bad blood between the two fighters,the peds **** was to far fetched but this has got everyone worked up,bring it on

oh yea just for the record floyds a **** for his stupid racist comments
                  even his apology was ***** assed

i'm sick of him

he ain't 22 years old and trash talking no more

He's in his 30s in a hotel in Vegas being a coked up 'tard with his millions

He has shamed me. I cast him out into the wilderness.

Comment

even his apology was ***** assed

i'm sick of him

he ain't 22 years old and trash talking no more

He's in his 30s in a hotel in Vegas being a coked up 'tard with his millions

He has shamed me. I cast him out into the wilderness.
                    Seriously you sound like some 16 year old **** confused kid

Comment

Working...
                    X