This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
    Desert, honest question: are you still interested in becoming a border patrol officer to protect our beautiful country?
    I can't become a border patrol agent because I have a domestic violence conviction or else I would definitely pursue it. Why do you ask?

Comment

• Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
      Why not? I ain't doing it out of fear, I'm doing it out of respect. They obviously have strong feelings about the issue and they seem to take it to the heart. Why not apologize to them if they feel so strongly about it? It ain't hurting me none by apologizing.
      If they're hurt from your opinions then you have nothing to apologize for. You have your views, they have theirs. If they don't like it, that's on them. But i'm not going to apologize for having a different opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
        If they're hurt from your opinions then you have nothing to apologize for. You have your views, they have theirs. If they don't like it, that's on them. But i'm not going to apologize for having a different opinion.
        You're probably right but I guess I'm just different than you. I guess it's in my nature to be a peaceful person even if it's just the internet.

Comment

You're probably right but I guess I'm just different than you. I guess it's in my nature to be a peaceful person even if it's just the internet.
          Even if you try to be civilized and ''peaceful'' they're still going to attack you. You're anti-illegal immigration and they're pro-illegal immigration.

Comment

I can't become a border patrol agent because I have a domestic violence conviction or else I would definitely pursue it. Why do you ask?
            LOL not only are you a cocoonut your a wife abuser??

Comment

Even if you try to be civilized and ''peaceful'' they're still going to attack you. You're anti-illegal immigration and they're pro-illegal immigration.
              You are right. I guess I have the "stigma" if you will, of being anti-illegal immigration and it's deeply embedded into their minds and nothing will change that. Oh well, I do it because that's just me regardless of the outcome.

Comment

I personally like having Storm around because he always provides quality entertainment. He pisses off Ric and Dro and they always make fun of him or Cuauh and Storm exchange articles on illegal immigration.

It entertainment when you're bored.
                Last edited by GeorgiaRED; 06-19-2011, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Yes I am against illegal immigration. I have posted many times why is it that I'm against illegal immigrants whether they're from China or Mexico. It just happens to be that the majority of illegal alines here where I live are from Mexico, it doesn't mean I hate them I just don't support or agree with them entering illegally.

Now please do tell me, how is that thinking I'm better than anyone? In what post or when have I ever insinuated that I'm better. How exactly did you come up with this conclusion?

I am who I am and I ain't trying to be someone else. I am proud of myself and proud of what I believe in so again, how is it that I'm trying to be something else? I'm just simply apologizing because maybe I wasn't expressing myself the right way and I am basically tired of always going in circles with this topic.
                  lmao srry i havent been on here for a while but i didnt read none of ur post i just made **** up to see ur reaction and to see some action from ric and dro but i guess those fools are probably in a closet hiding

Comment

• Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
                    You have always been o.k. in my books. We may not agree in a lot of things, but it's cool... those are your opinions and that's that.
                    I've phucked around in here too, but that's 'cause i don't take this shyt serious.

You and my ni99a Rick are cool people.... so is Dro... that ni99a is a true ni99a.
                    Hey thanks man, same here.

Comment

• storm you're a self hating b1tch...

you hate your brown skin. You hate your **** cuz it's brown. You hate "big brown butts vol 1" cuz da b1tchez in da movie r brown. **** u hate james brown just cuz dat *****z name ends with brown. plain and simple thurrrs no hate coming from hurrr. i know u r a ****** but perhaps u should try dro like a *****....maybe then u could chill and stop talking BS.

Comment

Working...
                      X