Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley: "Margarito is Delusional, I'm Knocking Him Out"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think even Williams could hurt Margarito much at 147, sitting down on his punches. Even were he to go up to 160 his chin would hold up well, though he might be able to be visibly hurt by a huge puncher (I still doubt KOd).

Comment

Mosely is slicker the P_williams and i think he has more power, Tony is a slow starter and Mosely will get him out by the 12th

Comment

shane really should not have taken this fight at this point.

Comment

at first I didn't like Shane's chances.....but I have seen something called the light.....I'm goin on record and predicting a Mosely win and I won't be suprised if he stops Marg.....yea I said it......Shane by KO........ naw seriously, I got Shane by UD......I think Shane's game plan will be the key because Marg will do what he always does....he won't change a thing so its up to Shane and Nasim to come up with a plan and I'm confident that they'll have something for Marg.

Comment

This is NOT going to end well for Sugar Shane

Comment

He couldn't knock out Cotto, how the hell does he think he'll knock out Marg?

Comment

You guys think Mosely still has punching power? He's 37 i think. Margarito is 30. They don't have too many years separating them.

Mosely is smarter than Cotto. I don't know if he'll score a knock out. At least he might score a knock down, but even that's pushing it. He couldn't even knock out let alone knock down Cotto. I don't think he even hurt Cotto when they fought.

Margarito is super confident right now for beating up Cotto. I think he'll walk right past Mosely. I don't think Mosely has the stamina to wear the big guy down.

Comment

This isnt a bad match up 4 shane. he has the hand speed advantage and margarito will walk into his punches all night. its a toss up fight alot closer than most think

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                    at first I didn't like Shane's chances.....but I have seen something called the light.....I'm goin on record and predicting a Mosely win and I won't be suprised if he stops Marg.....yea I said it......Shane by KO........ naw seriously, I got Shane by UD......I think Shane's game plan will be the key because Marg will do what he always does....he won't change a thing so its up to Shane and Nasim to come up with a plan and I'm confident that they'll have something for Marg.
                    At one point id have agreed, flurry, tie em up and turn em - repeat!
                    But Shane couldnt even get a plan sorted for Mayorga and he was gettin tagged left right and centre by the crude Nicuraguian

Comment

Mosley's ***** ass needs to shut the f^ck up. He also is going to lose hopefully in brutal fashion so his sucka ass can get out of boxing just like De la Hoya.

Comment

Working...
                      X