No announcement yet.

Oscar's Jab?? I Think Ya'll We're Seeing Things

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscar's Jab?? I Think Ya'll We're Seeing Things

Hate to bring up an old fight but Y do "fans" say Oscar was effective early with his jab? I seen the fight many times and what jab are u seeing? ODLH's size & strength gave Floyd trouble not his jab.

In 1 rd, Oscar deliberately threw his jab at Floyd, Floyd retreated to the ropes and laughed at Oscar, Oscar labored to throw the jab he was much more comfortable throwing hooks and wild flurries.

Comment

Catch up on Moreno yet? Damn casual fan...

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        Catch up on Moreno yet? Damn casual fan
        I'd rather mod's close the thread than be 4ced 2 talk 2 U btw, have u noticed boxing extends beyond the hispanic community yet?

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
          I'd rather mod's close the thread than be 4ced 2 talk 2 U btw, have u noticed boxing extends beyond the hispanic community yet?
          the race card eh?

I guess you got me....

Look at my avi

Look at this link
          http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...4&postcount=10

Yea you owned me with pulling the race card.... Dumbass...

I have a better question have you noticed that boxing extends beyond the big names of the sport.

Comment

agreed. i gave him points for aggression and body work on the ropes. not his jab. i don't think a lot of people were seeing anything at all actually, they just repeat what they read on forums

Comment

They are both pure boxers so its hard to say who dominated the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
                They are both pure boxers so its hard to say who dominated the other.
                Well u got to give your mother credit for getting up from 2 knockdowns in the final round

Comment

Working...
                X