Collapse
No announcement yet.

what will you say when Mayweather defeats The Great Manny (Pac-man) Pacquia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depends if he beats him convincingly, i'll give him all the credit he deserves but he will still need to fight welterweights after that.

However if runs away the whole fight and gets outscored, and still gets away with a gift decision like he did in the first Castillo fight. I'll be bitching.

That being said what will the *****s say if the opposite happens?

I know you guys are already getting ready for that with the steroids accusation but you're going to have to do better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
      Depends if he beats him convincingly, i'll give him all the credit he deserves but he will still need to fight welterweights after that.

However if runs away the whole fight and gets outscored, and still gets away with a gift decision like he did in the first Castillo fight. I'll be bitching.

That being said what will the *****s say if the opposite happens?

I know you guys are already getting ready for that with the steroids accusation but you're going to have to do better than that.
      It's like this...

If Floyd beats Manny, Manny is not on Roids, never was.

If Manny beats Floyd, Manny is on the Roids, motha fcka cheated.

That's the ***** response.

Comment

steroid allegations are not for revenge or fear of floyd losing to manny. im a fan of both fighters and i think they both have used something. not all of us are so emotional

Comment

No one on this board doubts Floyds skills, no one. The reason we want him to fight Pacquiao, Mosley, Williams etc....is because he is MADLY gifted and technically awesome...we want to see him put them skills in with elite boxers who aren't jumping up two weight classes to fight him. He beat De La Hoya and Hatton I gave him props....if he beats Pac, Sugar Shane or Williams, mad respect to him. I'd say "awesome now go after the next one". The problem is, right now it's Pacquiao taking these huge challenges and KTFO of opponents in weight classes he hasn't ever fought in...not Floyd, when he does (like he did when he was younger) then he'll get his respect, believe.

Comment

Working...
          X