Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chisora vs Big Baby Miller - IS THE HEATER! Co-Main for JOSHUA's next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But yea BOTH got power to put other to sleep(or anyone else on earth)at any time.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      Without a doubt. Miller beats the brakes off him.

Why not Miller-Whyte instead?
      Much better fight.Matter a fact that should be next fight for them.Niether deserves to get in way of Wilder vs Joshua

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyrider View Post
        If Miller wins on the 11th he will be Joshua's mandatory. He doesn't have to fight these other guys. Joshua will be making his US debut against Miller it might even be his next fight
        I say bs let Whyte fight Miller or even throw Breazeale in there with either.BUT NONE of these guys should get in way of Joshua vs Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
          Kabayel man.
          the guy's German. Just like Wilder is American, nobody calls out the ethnic state of Africa where his phenotype is from...

Just like ''Felix Sturm,'' his real name Adnan is Turkish but from Germany. I mean look at the way he looks, they be looking my peoples.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
            the guy's German. Just like Wilder is American, nobody calls out the ethnic state of Africa where his phenotype is from...

Just like ''Felix Sturm,'' his real name Adnan is Turkish but from Germany. I mean look at the way he looks, they be looking my peoples.
            African American, German Turk.

But yeah I get you. Today's the first time I'm finding out bout Sturm.

Comment

Chisora is done, he was never a great fight but he cant even sustain the pressure against his opponents anymore. Miller wins this comfortably and probably stop Chisora

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
                African American, German Turk.

But yeah I get you. Today's the first time I'm finding out bout Sturm.
                Most saturated Turks after WWII were allowed free citizenship in Germany to help rebuild its economy and nation.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                  Chisora is done, he was never a great fight but he cant even sustain the pressure against his opponents anymore. Miller wins this comfortably and probably stop Chisora
                  No way it happens now that Chisora lost at the weekend.

I'd love to see Whyte-Miller in its place, but I'm thinking that is unlikely. Whyte and Miller are probably going to both face easier opponents and wait to see if they get the AJ or Wilder shots.

Comment

chisora has a pretty awful style. ifhe didn't slap vitali and get glassed by haye i don't think he'd be nearly the name he is today.

that said, haye glassing the guy was freaking legendary.

remember these pictures?
                    holy sh#t!

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                      No way it happens now that Chisora lost at the weekend.

I'd love to see Whyte-Miller in its place, but I'm thinking that is unlikely. Whyte and Miller are probably going to both face easier opponents and wait to see if they get the AJ or Wilder shots.
                      It would be cool if they could get Whyte vs Miller on the undercard of the AJ vs Wilder fight

Comment

Working...
                      X