Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Joshua vs Wilder gets signed...will AJ pass VADA testing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by craigus1990 View Post
    AJ doesn't take anything anymore in my opinion... but he used to.... when he was 18 and got into bodybuilding.... it's a well known epidemic in the UK that young lads are getting into weightlifting/bodybuilding and steroids are rife in the gyms. I guarantee he took steroids as a youth.
    Not just in the UK, there's little high school roids freaks all over gyms around here....most still don't know how to throw a proper punch though lol

Comment

Just as long as Wilder's team doesn't set him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
        Not just in the UK, there's little high school roids freaks all over gyms around here....most still don't know how to throw a proper punch though lol
        Lol UK is full of skinny small people.. When I went to the US the people there are way bigger.. They have bench presses at thier beaches and people workout in the public there. Way more steroid abuse in the US than UK and some big mofos there.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          You can simply give your best educated guess.

Floyd pioneered the use of USADA and it was Pac who ducked because he didn't want to test.

Then years later Pacquiao flip flopped and started insisting on testing for his fights after Marquez put him to sleep. His testing agency of choice? VADA.

Anyway, it's disgusting of you to insinuate that all fans are just mindless, bloodthirsty dolts who want to see roided up boxers facing each other. I'm a fan and want to see good fights...but good fights between clean athletes.
          If clean sports is important to you, you should stop watching any high level sports because most of them use.

Its makes no sense not to.

Comment

I think both Wilder and AJ will pass vada testing. Why would either boxer sign the contract if they didn't plan to stay clean to pass the vada tests? It would be a waste of time, money and effort to cheat and fail the vada tests. Vada is good at what they do and if either boxer cheats they will probably get caught and that's very bad for their future boxing career.Look at the black mark left on Mosley and Vargas for being caught cheating only once.

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
              The guy is high on everything, he just cycles. You gotta be a rich pink rabbit costume girl to act so naive.
              The logistics of cycling off of PED's when you can be tested 24 hours, 7 days a week and 52 weeks a year intrigues me.

Comment

Working...
              X