No announcement yet.

Never fight an Ohio fighter in Ohio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never fight an Ohio fighter in Ohio

Jesus, some of them scores last night were shameful. There needs to be an investigation. Easter-Shafikov should have been a draw. Golub clearly won his fight

I agree with the fact that 2 of the scores were terrible, but if you think it was a draw you need to learn more about the sport. Draw is just as bad a 120-108.
    I generously gave Shaf 4 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Hov View Post
      Jesus, some of them scores last night were shameful. There needs to be an investigation. Easter-Shafikov should have been a draw. Golub clearly won his fight
      7-5 either way or a draw would have been the most accurate score of the main event.

I didn't see the first fight so I can't pass judgement on the verdict.

Comment

So Ohio is the only place this happens? Thanks for the info

Comment

never fight an american fighter in america

Comment

Bad scorecards, Easter won though.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              I agree with the fact that 2 of the scores were terrible, but if you think it was a draw you need to learn more about the sport. Draw is just as bad a 120-108.
              I generously gave Shaf 4 rounds.
              What? You're out of your mind. His hooks inside couldn't miss. And that happened for far more than just 4 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
                What? You're out of your mind. His hooks inside couldn't miss. And that happened for far more than just 4 rounds.
                To call it a draw means you're shyt at scoring. Tough fight for Easter, just as I predicted it would be. But, Shaf didn't win half the rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  To call it a draw means you're shyt at scoring. Tough fight for Easter, just as I predicted it would be. But, Shaf didn't win half the rounds.
                  Pretty much this...

Comment

Originally posted by Hov View Post
                    What happened when Raushee Warren, an Ohio fighter, fought in a close fight in Toledo back in January?

Comment

Working...
                    X