Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren on Billy Joe Saunders' Return on September 16

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another episode of Frankie Warren and his love letters to the boxing fans.

...........Good move by Saunders though

Comment

Odd statement, he's to find the available opponent and tell them they're boxing Flounders at Copperbox ! What about purse bids ? Is this how it works with the WBO and Warren now ? We've already seen what happened when Hughie Fury lost the purse bid to Team Parker/Duco, they refused to fight until the fight was in the UK !

If Brant refuses to fight in the UK and purses are ordered does Flounders fight a nobody whilst purses are ordered ?
      Last edited by Jewish-Reptile; 06-30-2017, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
        Next highest in the WBO rankings is Rob 'Bravo' Brant if Lemieux and Murata ain't available (as seems to be the case). Brant is of course from the US, though TBH I don't know much about the kid. Next in Line is Slick Willie 'Mongoose' Monroe who also doesn't doesn't have a fight lined up best I can tell. It'll be one of these two I'm guessing. I wouldn't mind Saunders vs Monroe except it's almost guaranteed to be a snorefest.
        Yeah I've never seen Brant, but Monroe is probably a decent test but not going to be easy on the eyes.

Comment

Heard it's Monroe Jr. Dont' know why Brant wouldn't want this, but probably waiting for WBA

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
            Heard it's Monroe Jr. Dont' know why Brant wouldn't want this, but probably waiting for WBA
            Good source? I like the Mongoose to win this if he gets a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Deletrious View Post
              Good source? I like the Mongoose to win this if he gets a shot.
              Sorry been gone, but yea, should be official now

Comment

Working...
              X