Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: In The Eyes of The People - I Beat Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
    It was a figure of speech.
    hopefully sarcastic also. pac was fully functional. would have beaten anyone else that night (except a full ww cotto).

Comment

• Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
      hopefully sarcastic also. pac was fully functional. would have beaten anyone else that night (except a full ww cotto).
      Well he beat Mayweather that night despite not being fully functional.

Comment

Well he beat Mayweather that night despite not being fully functional.
        ok. you WERE serious. sorry to hear (read)......

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Says the guy who would recommend USADA not leave a paper trail!!!
          Floyd has USADA in his pocket. That trygart alien looking mother****er has corruption written all over his face.

Comment

Says the guy who would recommend USADA not leave a paper trail!!!
            Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Ohhhh no. Everyone knows that if you do something illegal, you should leave a paper trail. LMAOOOOOOO!

Stop embarrassing yourself, kid. Go pray to your Manny shrine.
            Only thing that is embarrassing is your logic.

USADA gave Floyd a RETRO TUE.

You on the other hand failed because:
            1) DCO has to write down the delays and why the delays.
            2) DCO has to document the whole thing of why Floyd couldn't produce a urine sample and it took from 1:45pm to 8pm
            3) DCO has to document that Floyd used an IV and Floyd signed the document.
            4) I'm sure that there was documentation/evidence of the IV company that went to Floyd's house to give him the IV.
            5) DCO and IV company and other witnesses are present.
            6) WADA LAB could have found evidence of Floyd using an IV.

The only scary part and crazy part was Floyd actually using a banned method then 3 weeks later requesting a RETRO TUE and getting away with it.
            So that paper trail (RETRO TUE) does NOT make sense but for different reasons than you point out. With the delays, insufficient urine samples, IVs, well if it was someone besides FLoyd there would have been an investigation as I pointed out happened with other athletes who declared IV use.

Investigation would have revealed that Floyd did NOT require an IV.

Paper trail makes sense because:
            Floyd knew that his friend USADA, who he pays off, will take care of the RETRO TUE and would make sure that there would be no investigation:

Travis Tygart INTERVIEW on IVs

"WE (USADA) DECIDE WHO TO INVESTIGATE AND WHO TO NOT."

Last edited by ADP02; 02-04-2017, 09:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              YAWNNNNNNN. ARE YOU STILL GOING? YOU ARE SO HURT. I hear TORADOL may help....???

Its not my fault that you do not want to accept that what happened with Diaz was all possible. 3 experts mentioned it.

That Creatinine and Specific Gravity tests have their limitations is well known but keep your head in the sand.

Funny how nothing is possible unless it helps your case and vice versa.

DEFLECTOR!!!!

BTW - You are defending a known and admitted marijuana user (Diaz) where ALL tests had levels of marijuana(diluted ones were less, obviously). Guess what marijuana does? Its even banned but not Torodal and USADA gave Manny the green light.

With Manny, you cannot let go on an unchecked check box. With Floyd using a banned method, its all good. Right?

Still to this day you cannot defend:
              I, Floyd, used banned IV because:
              ==> I gave urine,
              ==> I gave <1 tbsp. blood 10 days before and
              ==> Did a little exercise the day before

yet USADA was telling UFC athletes that even if they actually lose a lot of weight, they cannot use an IV. Floyd admitted that he has weighed at 148, 150 for a decade.

Last edited by ADP02; 02-04-2017, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Floyd has USADA in his pocket. That trygart alien looking mother****er has corruption written all over his face.

Its obvious.

USADA investigated others who declared IV use before providing their urine sample and were suspended. USADA did not investigate Floyd.

Travis Tygart INTERVIEW ON IVs

"WE DECIDE WHO TO INVESTIGATE AND WHO TO NOT."

Comment

Only thing that is embarrassing is your logic.

USADA gave Floyd a RETRO TUE.

You on the other hand failed because:
                  1) DCO has to write down the delays and why the delays.
                  2) DCO has to document the whole thing of why Floyd couldn't produce a urine sample and it took from 1:45pm to 8pm
                  This has nothing to do with the IV. Mayweather delayed during the Mosley fight and there was no big deal.

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  3) DCO has to document that Floyd used an IV and Floyd signed the document.
                  4) I'm sure that there was documentation/evidence of the IV company that went to Floyd's house to give him the IV.
                  5) DCO and IV company and other witnesses are present.
                  6) WADA LAB could have found evidence of Floyd using an IV.

The only scary part and crazy part was Floyd actually using a banned method then 3 weeks later requesting a RETRO TUE and getting away with it.
                  So that paper trail (RETRO TUE) does NOT make sense but for different reasons than you point out. With the delays, insufficient urine samples, IVs, well if it was someone besides FLoyd there would have been an investigation as I pointed out happened with other athletes who declared IV use.

Investigation would have revealed that Floyd did NOT require an IV.

Paper trail makes sense because:
                  Floyd knew that his friend USADA, who he pays off, will take care of the RETRO TUE and would make sure that there would be no investigation:

Travis Tygart INTERVIEW on IVs

"WE (USADA) DECIDE WHO TO INVESTIGATE AND WHO TO NOT."

You're still going? Look how much of a butthurt hypocrite you are. You brought up Lance sneaking in an IV how many times? Now according to you it's impossible.... because it doesn't fit your agenda anymore! LMAOOOO

You had a change of heart, huh? Look how quickly your bullshlt falls apart and then you take another stance when you are proven WRONG!

GAME OVER

Maybe this will help you out:

Originally posted by USADA
                  1. I can help you cheat, but I’ll involve a Doping Control Officer first. Don’t worry, he’ll take the money. Then I’ll involve a physician of your choice. You take care of his pay. I hope he won’t say anything…about you, or me. Then I’ll involve three independent doctors on the Therapeutic Use Exemptions Committee. Let’s hope there are no whistle blowers. They will review everything and let’s hope they don’t know what the **** they are doing. Oh, and don't worry about the WADA accredited labs. I assure you...completely incompetent. Finally, we will send all of the documents and information about what we faked to WADA and they will have the opportunity to review it all. Let’s hope they don’t bust us, or this will be the biggest scandal in United States sports history. Oh, and we will reveal all of this to the public so that the Thomas Hausers of the world can make a big deal about it, WADA can be asked a billion questions about it, and the PacRoaches can go into a frenzy over it.

OR…..

2. How about this? It’s you that wants to cheat. This is what I can do to help. I can stay the **** away. You do what you want. If you get busted, that’s on you. I can possibly tell you when we are coming. I can give you some pointers. Other than that, it’s on you….because I’m not putting my head on the block for you, muthasucka.

Go Cure your butthurt with Sea Water, Son!!!

Comment

Its not my fault that you do not want to accept that what happened with Diaz was all possible. 3 experts mentioned it.
                    Last I read up on this, 2 experts said you are WRONG. NO experts said you are right.

Give up. It's over.

Comment

Its obvious.

USADA investigated others who declared IV use before providing their urine sample and were suspended. USADA did not investigate Floyd.

Travis Tygart INTERVIEW ON IVs

"WE DECIDE WHO TO INVESTIGATE AND WHO TO NOT."

Declared IV use before providing their urine sample.

Is that what Floyd did? Nope. Damn you are so hurt by your loss. It's time for you to move on and stop crying like a damn baby. Pacquiao lost. It's over!

Comment

Working...
                      X