No announcement yet.

73 wins is a bigger accomplishment than winning a title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    you don't even ask former patriots about that season. it's the only thing that you can do to get beat up by tom brady.
    If ya'll would have won that superbowl, it would be talked about non-stop 24 hours a day.

What a fluke throw and helmet catch. it was awesome though!

Comment

that was impressively moronic.

swizzy needs to, in the words of chris rock, shut the fuk up-just shut the fuk up.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
        that was impressively moronic.

swizzy needs to, in the words of chris rock, shut the fuk up-just shut the fuk up.
        Meh, I've my own outlandish, hyperbolic statements before.

But I think it was Swizz who also said that Ricky Rubio was a top 5 PG in the league.

He makes us 35+ guys who yell at the clouds about the good ol' days chuckle.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Meh, I've my own outlandish, hyperbolic statements before.

But I think it was Swizz who also said that Ricky Rubio was a top 5 PG in the league.

He makes us 35+ guys who yell at the clouds about the good ol' days chuckle.
          obviously the guy needs to keep his commentary on basketball to a minimum.

did -MAKAVELLI- see that shit?

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
            If ya'll would have won that superbowl, it would be talked about non-stop 24 hours a day.

What a fluke throw and helmet catch. it was awesome though!

incredible play. over a borderline hall of famer.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
              obviously the guy needs to keep his commentary on basketball to a minimum.

did -MAKAVELLI- see that shit?

i was all over that stupid ass thread..Swizzy makes me wish I can kick people in the head thru the internet

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                If you dominate 11 rounds and get KO'd in the 12th, guess want, you lost.
                that doesn't make sense. thousands of fighters have dominated 11 rounds it's not an accomplishment. Warriors are the only team to ever win 73 games.

everyone so easily drinks the media's koolaid and they tell you what is and isn't important and you believe it. But if you look at it from a logical point of view, there's no doubt that 73 wins is harder than winning a title.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  incredible play. over a borderline hall of famer.
                  The funny thing is the pats had a chance to still win on the last drive.

Moss had both defenders beat. If that ball just had a little more..... Sweet Jesus

Comment

It's don't mean a thing if you ain't got the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                      that doesn't make sense. thousands of fighters have dominated 11 rounds it's not an accomplishment. Warriors are the only team to ever win 73 games.

everyone so easily drinks the media's koolaid and they tell you what is and isn't important and you believe it. But if you look at it from a logical point of view, there's no doubt that 73 wins is harder than winning a title.
                      Bro.

The thing with winning a title is you are going against better comp when you reach the later rounds of the playoffs.

Instead of playing the Kings or Lakers type of talent this year in regular season games, you are playing the OKC's, Spurs, or Cav's of the world in a best of 7.

The 73 game record was fun as hell to watch, and I can appreciate it.

But if they get rolled up tonight in the WCF against OKC, it will ring hollow as hell.

Comment

Working...
                      X