No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko Rejects Fury's Claims: Steward Protected Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko Rejects Fury's Claims: Steward Protected Him

Wladimir Klitschko has dismissed the challenge presented by Tyson Fury. Klitschko is to defend his WBA, WBO, IBO and IBF heavyweight titles against mandatory challenger Fury at Dusseldorf's ESPRIT Arena on November 28.

Fury has previously made much of the fact that, five years ago while working with Klitschko's former trainer, the late Emanuel Steward, he was never given the chance to spar the champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Golovkin is a real fighter! Froch is a real fighter! Golovkin is nice! Froch is a pr1ck! #WARGOLOVKIN

Comment

Originally posted by ragingbull1 View Post
      Golovkin is a real fighter! Froch is a real fighter! Golovkin is nice! Froch is a pr1ck! #WARGOLOVKIN
      What you hell are you on about? This thread is about Wlad/Fury. Seriously some people should need a license before they're allowed to have an internet connection.

Anyway, Wladimir is clearly very shook. One minute he's praising Fury and calling him one of his toughest ever opponants. Now he's saying that he's no challenge.

We'll see if he still carries that opinion after Fury gives him a boxing lesson.

Comment

Fury in the sauna.

Not surprised at all that Fury stays in the sauna longer than everyone else. Probably busy browsing.

Comment

I very much doubt what Wlad's saying is true.

Stewart made the kronk gym ffs. They are notorious for the mental sparring in the gym.

Also, Parker, Whyte, Joshua - Young, up and comers. No need to protect them from your brutal beating in sparring?

GTFO with that bs.

Comment

sounds like fury is just talking out his ass. Who cares about who stayed in a sauna longer lol.

Comment

I was unsure about this fight but now that i know who can outlast who in the sauna its gonna be a clear victory for Fury!

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                What you hell are you on about? This thread is about Wlad/Fury. Seriously some people should need a license before they're allowed to have an internet connection.

Anyway, Wladimir is clearly very shook. One minute he's praising Fury and calling him one of his toughest ever opponants. Now he's saying that he's no challenge.

We'll see if he still carries that opinion after Fury gives him a boxing lesson.
                Wlad originally was trying to prop him up to sell the fight,now he just wants to level him out cold which is a 90% probability.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  I very much doubt what Wlad's saying is true.

Stewart made the kronk gym ffs. They are notorious for the mental sparring in the gym.

Also, Parker, Whyte, Joshua - Young, up and comers. No need to protect them from your brutal beating in sparring?

GTFO with that bs.
                  makes no sense at all....what he says is EXACTLY true ,you don't put a up and comer prospect in with the HW champ to break him down,thats stupid....the only reason Joshua sparred Wlad as a relative new comer is hes a real talent and he also beat up Fury in sparring....the others you mentioned well they were well groomed they weren't a young newb like Fury when they sparred Wlad...what did Fury have a handful of fights at that time he CLAIMED Wlad ran away?
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-13-2015, 02:47 PM.

Comment

I never really got the whole 'sauna master' thing to be honest.

Some dudes would literally kill themselves in there.

Risking serious brain harm by dehydration just to prove you can is about as dumb as it gets.

I can see Fury believing in the psychological side though.

Comment

Working...
                    X