Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac V Bradley - Which UK channel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah , Primetime is ****, but wasnt Ortiz/ Mayweater on that channel im sure it was, as i bought it.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      I cancelled my Premier Sports aswell. That's what you're talking about isn't it?

They stopped showing fights after Boxnation.

I can't believe this fights on Primetime. I genuinely shocked.

Why haven't Sky or Boxnation got it?
      yeah its irelands version of premier sports. same people, different name.

No idea why sky didnt pick it up. Arum was probably asking too high a price for them and Warren to bite and took a chance on a ppv. It'll bomb so it might be the last time (hopefully).

I think im working so i wont be getting it. Hopefully its on the net by 7.30am when i get home. Anyone thats asked me what channel this is on (and thats not many) has said **** it they're not paying (and thats after ive tried to explain what primetime is)

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
        yeah its irelands version of premier sports. same people, different name.

No idea why sky didnt pick it up. Arum was probably asking too high a price for them and Warren to bite and took a chance on a ppv. It'll bomb so it might be the last time (hopefully).

I think im working so i wont be getting it. Hopefully its on the net by 7.30am when i get home. Anyone thats asked me what channel this is on (and thats not many) has said **** it they're not paying (and thats after ive tried to explain what primetime is)
        You'd have thought Sky and Boxnation would jump at the chance of getting the coverage.

If the reason Arum gave it to Primetime is because it's PPV that has to be the worst busniess decision I've heard of in recent years

Literally 100% of people who aren't Boxing fans don't know the channel exists. A lot of Boxing fans don't even know it exsists.

They've done zero promotion, literally.

No doubt it will do terrible numbers.

I'll end up buying it though.

Comment

You'd have thought Sky and Boxnation would jump at the chance of getting the coverage.

If the reason Arum gave it to Primetime is because it's PPV that has to be the worst busniess decision I've heard of in recent years

Literally 100% of people who aren't Boxing fans don't know the channel exists. A lot of Boxing fans don't even know it exsists.

They've done zero promotion, literally.

No doubt it will do terrible numbers.

I'll end up buying it though.
          Apparently Channel 5 USA will show the 24/7 a day before the fight, I guess that's their idea of promotion

I'll probably pick this up too not so bad if you get a few mates to chip in.

Comment

I can't believe this fight is on Primetime. What a joke.

We have to pay £10 a month for Boxnation, Sky Sports subscription and £15 just for the Pacquaio-Bradley fight?

What a joke.
            still get it better than the yanks, and sky sports isnt a channel that is dedicated to boxing.

but anyway, just get on boxingguru, thats probably what ill be doing because i aint paying nothing for pacquiao, mayweather or top rank unless the best fight the best.

Comment

what fights have setanta had lately? i used to suscribe but then stopped about 6 months ago as there was **** all boxing on for a few months
              Well they showed Rigondeaux Ramos at the start off the year and were showing some off shoboxs next generations cards for a while think they stopped showing them a month ago still though its another channel that always seems to catch some decent fight every now and then.The **** thing is like others here i know im going too shell out the 15 squid hate missing any sort off big fight if i have the chance to see it!!

Comment

I've not seen 1 advert for Pacquaio/Bradley. Primetime are a dreadful channel..

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
                  Apparently Channel 5 USA will show the 24/7 a day before the fight, I guess that's their idea of promotion

I'll probably pick this up too not so bad if you get a few mates to chip in.
                  i saw an advert in the sport pages of the daily star a few days ago. about 1/10 of a page. Towards the end of the sport section where the horse racing results are.

They're going all out promoting this one. Must have spent a good £500.

Comment

Primetime will get nothing from me. I'll download the HBO version.

Comment

i saw an advert in the sport pages of the daily star a few days ago. about 1/10 of a page. Towards the end of the sport section where the horse racing results are.

They're going all out promoting this one. Must have spent a good £500.
                      Yeah they're really breaking the bank on this one.

Tbf they did send me a text and an email promoting the fight, apparently they'll be showing Manny/JMM trilogy all this week for free to build the fight up.

Comment

Working...
                      X