Come at me, bro.
      Go get him, reed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hous View Post
        fuck mods.
        Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        Come at me, bro.

Comment

• Chups is a mod?? That explains how he edited my messages to make me seem racist.. GOOD MOD!

Comment

• i got 10 billion reed > Hous. any takers?

Comment

• Ill hit that dude with 4 bans at one time so fast, Percy Harris will make a myspace dedication page.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                Come at me, bro.

Here we go!!

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                  Go get him, reed.

Kad, Mrs. Chief asked why is the chick in your avi's drawls ride so high up her waist. She thinks she may have a peepee and you might wanna change you avi. I tol her you done had that avi forever, and probably more conserned bout the tittays than the drawls. She said she's a Dissa. I dont know what the fuk she talkin bout though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    Kad, Mrs. Chief asked why is the chick in your avi's drawls ride so high up her waist. She thinks she may have a peepee and you might wanna change you avi. I tol her you done had that avi forever, and probably more conserned bout the tittays than the drawls. She said she's a Dissa. I dont know what the fuk she talkin bout though.
                    Ahahahahaha tell the missus that that jap girl is for real, maybe watching a ****0 vid of her might change mrs chief's mind but i don't think she's into those kind of things. And yeah WTF is a dissa? I'm guessing it's a slang for tranny or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                      led.

i don't go into that skinny pinoy's threads. lol

but thank you sir!

would you like an e-handjob? i think if we give her enough points bossy will oblige. she uses this really nice lotion that heats up and....well, you will find out for yerself, eh?
                      Boxingscene will be at its peak of success when the time comes that you'll be allowed to post only in (team) russian lounge.

Comment

Working...
                      X