New video game "Tea party zombies must die!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New video game "Tea party zombies must die!"

A little over the top perhaps?

Apparently now loony left drones can live out their most vicious fantasies by gunning down prominent conservatives with an uzi, including Glenn Beck, Brit Hume, Bill O’Reilly, Sean Hannity, Michele Bachmann, Sarah Palin, Newt Gingrich and the Koch brothers. Plus "generic pissed off old white guy" "pissed off stupid white trash redneck birther" and others. I guess they could've added say Michelle Malkin or Herman Cain, but that would've messed up the theme.

Looks like fun. I'd love to see Nancy Grace added to the list but it would also mess up the theme.

Comment

Everything said by democrats about the Tea party has been over the top and lies.

They main goal of the tea party is for the country to be economically fiscal so we don't default and have another great depression.

Apparently, being economically responsible is the most evil thing in the world, according to democrats if you listen to their hysterical rhetoric.

You are as bad as Hitler and Jim Crow and etc etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
        A little over the top perhaps?

Apparently now loony left drones can live out their most vicious fantasies by gunning down prominent conservatives with an uzi, including Glenn Beck, Brit Hume, Bill O’Reilly, Sean Hannity, Michele Bachmann, Sarah Palin, Newt Gingrich and the Koch brothers. Plus "generic pissed off old white guy" "pissed off stupid white trash redneck birther" and others. I guess they could've added say Michelle Malkin or Herman Cain, but that would've messed up the theme.

More partisan politics? Are you genuinely trying to suggest that this sort of crap doesn't get perpetrated by the republicans too?

Also I noticed that you have a cartoon in your sig about Rick Perry, the great bullriding master of the economy. Who mastered the economy by making cuts. For example cutting 75% of the volunteer firefighter budget. The volunteer firefighters who now have to fight massive wildfires...

Well Governor Perry also has as part of his platform... PRAYER! I guess Texans just didn't pray for rain hard enough.

Seriously though, why as a republican and also as someone who is not a backwards fundamentalist, why do you not turf these clowns out of the party? Why do you not say "Governor Perry, are you seriously suggesting that we need to pray more as part of your platform? Can you not just leave that crap at church?"

Comment

Working...
        X