Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which is worse? clinton's personal email server or trump university fraud?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trump university was a scam and an embrassment, but what clinton did was infinitely, and i mean infinitely worse. b#tch ignored warnings for years and continued to host sensitive emails on a server that might as well have been called "@hillaryclinton'sclassifiedemails.com"

Comment

All 'n all its just another brick in the wall!

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
        Did you just tell MONACO SLIM to RELAX?
        Yup, it happened. That's in the past, done. Now i'm off to RELAX DONT DO IT with Frankie. You coming for a chill out fella? Just let me know 'when you wanna come'.

Love and best regards, from the most relaxing Jab you'll find, on the Scene.

Comment

Lol at people here saying hillarys email is worse. Hillarys email didn't "intend" to hurt anyone. It was a very bad judgement on her part. And for the record, no one was hurt. Trump university "intentionally" con people of their money. A lot of students lost money.

Would you rather vote for a president who sometimes make bad judgement or a president who intentionally want to scam or con you. I know ALL president has made bad judgement before.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
            That's not more important than lost lives in benghazi
            Whats this got to do with the email. Also you make it sound like Hilllary ordered the attach in Benghazi. She was the state secretary at the time of the attack. She didn't order the attack. If anything id blame the CIA or NSA or Homeland security, should they be preventing these attacks.

Comment

Working...
            X