Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan Slapped Britain in the face,says he'd represent PAKISTAN at Olympics not GB

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    you're pathetic dude. every post that isnt a mayweather/ward post is about how khan is a joke.

im not even a khan fan, but at least he fights the best and is generally a nice chap.
    you support a guy who beats up his own wife, loves money more than integrity and cherrypicked his entire career.

HE GOT A BAD CHIN DOE LOL LOL LOL.
    That nice chap acting like a clown in his car ran over a guy and ruined the guys life. Such a nice champ he is.

Comment

Originally posted by elliexmercer View Post
      Lol @ you Brits for supporting him for all these years..

He slapped you Brits on the face, saying he'd choose to represent Pakistan at the Rio Olympics

All u Queen Khan fans
      Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
      Khan has already represented Britain in the 2004 olympics and won a silver medal, if he wants to represent Pakistan this time then let him.
      Let him? I can't stop him. It's his choice and I think a poor one. Hell, let Khan beat up amateurs when he could be using that time frame to try to avenge his humiliating lose to Garcia. I haven't heard of a single pro boxer yet who wants to compete in the Olympics. As of now Khan is the only one. I think it's a chicken**** move regardless of which country he will represent.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        you're pathetic dude. every post that isnt a mayweather/ward post is about how khan is a joke.

im not even a khan fan, but at least he fights the best and is generally a nice chap.
        you support a guy who beats up his own wife, loves money more than integrity and cherrypicked his entire career.

HE GOT A BAD CHIN DOE LOL LOL LOL.
        Khan fights the best but Floyd cherry picked his entire career??? LMFAO how did you come up with that?? Floyds resume ****s all over Khans...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by isaac clarke View Post
          that nice chap acting like a clown in his car ran over a guy and ruined the guys life. Such a nice champ he is.
          lol.....................

Comment

Originally posted by elliexmercer View Post
            Lol @ you Brits for supporting him for all these years..

He slapped you Brits on the face, saying he'd choose to represent Pakistan at the Rio Olympics

All u Queen Khan fans
            It looks like u r one of his former fans, judging by u having this hissy fit or r u having ur period??

Comment

I dont feel slapped in the face. Khan is an inoffensive little guy but he just loses far too often, in the early hours of the morningwhen i'm in bed, for me to care who he represents. The fury's can piss off and represent ireland at the olmpics as well if they want. I couldn't give a toss about them either.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                That would be the icing on the cake for his career
                He has had a pretty distinguished career so have some respect you fat little midget. You get your panties in a twist any time someone disrespects a fighter you like, but you should apply that principal to all fighters, especially a fighter who won a silver medal at the age of 17, and is two time world champion to boot.

If there were more Amir Khan's in boxing it would be a better place, the guy might be deluded, but he genuinely believes in himself and is willing to find out how good he actually is, rather than have shrewd matchmakers negotiate his way through a safe career.

Comment

He's already represented GB and won silver.

Why not represent Pakistan in Rio?

What's the issue here?

Comment

Typical muzz.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                      Khan fights the best but Floyd cherry picked his entire career??? LMFAO how did you come up with that?? Floyds resume ****s all over Khans...LOL
                      are you so dim you dont even know what cherrypicking means?
                      if you dont think may cherrypicked his entire career you must have brain aids.

either way you're like 50 and acting like a downy fanboy teenager.

THATS embarrassing.

Comment

Working...
                      X