Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How stupid will you feel if Danny Garcia beats Mathysse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
    If Garcia wins, I could see him slowly rising to "villian" status of the sport, taking over floyd's spot as the most beloved and hated fighter of the sport. (once he retires)
    This^^^^^^^ He would leapfrog Broner, because as good as Broner is everyone knows he won't fight floyd because they're "Brothers". Garcia vs. Floyd Full Access or 24/7 would be dope with Angel and Mayweather Sr. Lucas doesn't speak english so Mayweather wouldn't be able to talk smack to him. Either fight would be cool though.

Comment

i got Garcia. My whole family has Lucas, but Garcia is underrated.

Comment

I'd feel happy and laugh at Lucas fans. I see Garcia beating Lucas in a competitive match.

People are high off Lucas because he's a KO puncher who easily destroyed his last opponent. Yes, he's done some vicious ****. But his opposition hasn't been all that great.

Comment

Originally posted by hhwff3000 View Post
          This^^^^^^^ He would leapfrog Broner, because as good as Broner is everyone knows he won't fight floyd because they're "Brothers". Garcia vs. Floyd Full Access or 24/7 would be dope with Angel and Mayweather Sr. Lucas doesn't speak english so Mayweather wouldn't be able to talk smack to him. Either fight would be cool though.
          Angel Garcia vs Floyd sr oimg imagine that lmfaoo that would be television gold. I can't wait to see Matthysse's reaction to Angel when he starts blasting him in Spanish!!! hahaha Hate all you want but Angel Garcia brings pure entertainment to the table..

Comment

No, I view the fight as 60-40 in Mattysse favor. Dannys got a big left hook and if he lands it right on the button or right in the ribs he can drop or hurt Mattysse and anything can happen. I think the body of work of Lucas is going to be key in this fight. Dannys a big dude at 140. Good fight, cant wait.

Comment

They will scatter like they always do. Of course.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                If Garcia wins, I could see him slowly rising to "villian" status of the sport, taking over floyd's spot as the most beloved and hated fighter of the sport. (once he retires)
                If Garcia wins people will see a lot more of him and realise he's not a villain at all, it's the opposite in fact. Garcia is one of the good guys in the sport, but he must take after his mother because his Dad is a douche.

Comment

I'am going for swift in this fight I like to go for the underdog once in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
                    Will ya scatter like the pacquiao fans or give credit where its due?
                    This is an even fight, matthyse is open for garcias counters and Garcia has shown weakness down the stretch, won't be surprised either way.

Comment

Originally posted by chessmatch View Post
                      I can't wait to see Matthysse's reaction to Angel when he starts blasting him in Spanish!!! hahaha Hate all you want but Angel Garcia brings pure entertainment to the table..
                      Matthysse would just smile back, say nothing, and beat up his son even harder.

Comment

Working...
                      X