Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm confused. Shouldnt the diehard Floyd fans be pissed!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL at TS trying to make Floyd fans upset like he is!
    Floyd is my favorite active fighter and I am not upset in the slightest. JMM KTFO PAC >>>>>>> Floyd UD Pac.
    It was a great fight. It is not Floyd's fault there will no longer be hype for May v Pac. Pac is the one who got KTFO, not May.
    We all know both camps were to blame for the fight not happening and had given up on it long ago.
    So sorry nice try but it only makes me laugh more seeing people trying to bring Floyd fans down with Manny fans.

Comment

Funny how Manny wanted the fight so bad does anyone remember him wanting 10 million for each pound Floyd came overweight? Floyd agreed to his. Terms why didn't Manny agree to Floyds oh i gget Manny the boss he make demands but Floyd can't nothing but double standards.

Comment

Originally posted by craigus1990 View Post
        LOL at TS trying to make Floyd fans upset like he is!
        Floyd is my favorite active fighter and I am not upset in the slightest. JMM KTFO PAC >>>>>>> Floyd UD Pac.
        It was a great fight. It is not Floyd's fault there will no longer be hype for May v Pac. Pac is the one who got KTFO, not May.
        We all know both camps were to blame for the fight not happening and had given up on it long ago.
        So sorry nice try but it only makes me laugh more seeing people trying to bring Floyd fans down with Manny fans.
        Exactly these fools acting like Floyd pushed Manny into the punch

Comment

The only way Floyd and his fans can win against great fighters is by discrediting them and reveling in their losses. Not like Floyd is fighting any great fighters.

Comment

Pac has not been able to separate himself from JMM in 4 fights. That don't plague Pac fan's minds? What we saw last night was an exclamation point on a story that has been written since the first fight. JMM is better than Pac. And yet...the Top Rank boogie man propaganda convinced you clowns that what your eyes were seeing wasn't really true. Be honest with yourself. You KNOW Pac can't beat Floyd. And the fact that we even saw a 4th fight in a series Pac was 2-0-1 prior to last night shows that Arum wanted to maximize profits or we would've seen Pac rematch Bradley. Pac had no business in a 4th fight with JMM. But when you insert Floyd name into the equation it's not about business for Arum and Pac then. It's about machismo and Floyd simply not wanting to get in the ring. You suspend all rational thinking that there's more to this sport. Its a business. That's why we saw a 4th fight with a 39 year old guy that you hold a 2-0-1 record over vs a rematch with a guy you got a L against. Pac got knocked out and now there's nothing for Floyd haters to hold onto other than "Floyd was too chicken to fight him" when in actuality it's "Arum miscalculated Pac's career arc and now has backed himself in a corner where he can only market and sale Pac vs JMM reruns".
            Last edited by champ_kw; 12-09-2012, 06:53 PM.

Comment

As a Floyd fan, that has been labeled a *****.

Floyd didn't put that work in last night, a Mexican did, a Mexican warrior at that.

It's Mexican across the stomach, so think nothing of it.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~
                As a floyd fan I don't even care because I know the truth..bob arum is the reason the fight never happened and I know for a fact that pac couldn't touch mayweather..last night we saw two bums fighting each other who had no skill..mayweather toyed with the bum who beat the other bum last night..they both amateur type of fighters..floyd is the greatest.
                u r an idiot if u think manny and jmm are bums.... tune into fox next week ***** brick and watch ufc.. ill be watching amir khan in another exciting fight which u prolly think he is a bum too cuz "u dont kno ***** bout boxing"

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Maybe they're thinking, Floyd beat JMM, who KTFO Pac... Therefore Floyd > Pac?? Iunno, just a guess...

Comment

Or, here's a thought, MAYBE, just MAYBE!!! They are fans of the sport????

Meaning they follow more than 1 boxer??

Im A Floyd fan, but I have Cotto, Marquez and Martinez posters shirts in my wardrobe.

Stop trying to bring down Marquez's victory and respect it when you see a Mexican whoop that a-s-s.
                    Last edited by BoxingFollower; 12-09-2012, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Get over it, man. I for one am not happy that we'll never see them in the same ring together, but there's nothing i or anyone else can do about it. The Super-fight wouldn't have lost all of its relevancy had Manny won all three of his last fights convincingly.

Comment

Working...
                      X