Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berto vs Ghost If you had to bet money on it who would you pick?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Berto was splitting rounds with freaking Zaveck. Berto is the new Zab, his hype will never really die.

Comment

I have Berto winning this fight and probably by stoppage.

Guerrero took a lot of over hand right's in his last fight; one of Berto's best punches.

I see Berto winning by stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        Berto was splitting rounds with freaking Zaveck. Berto is the new Zab, his hype will never really die.
        Berto is really overrated on here.

Comment

my knee-jerk reaction was to go with Berto, possibly by KO, but after thinking about it, if Ghost can weather the storm and survive the first 4-5 rounds just by staying on the outside and boxing....berto doesn't have the best stamina and Ghost can capitalize off that and steel the mid to late rounds just by mostly jabbing and being active.

I wouldn't put any money on this though since Ghost has never really been hit by a true welterweight before and berto has some pretty good power and Ghost has been hurt/dropped by much smaller guys so Berto will have his chances. Robert also tends to get away from the game plan at times and trade with guys when its totally unnecessary.

Comment

If Guerrero can take his punch I lean on him to outbox Berto.

Comment

This fight is one week away Berto is leading the poll 60% to 40%.

Comment

Too tough to call... we don't know how good Guerrero's chin is and whether it can withstand Berto's power... Guerrero decisions Berto straddle with Berto by KO

Comment

I would have to go with the ghost..He is more fundamentally sound...

Comment

ill put 5 bucks on the ghost if i was forced to lol. this aint that type of fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                      I have Berto winning this fight and probably by stoppage.

Guerrero took a lot of over hand right's in his last fight; one of Berto's best punches.

I see Berto winning by stoppage.
                      While I agree with you that Robert was open for right hands all night...Berto is just not fundamentally sound and does not know how to put his punches together well enough to exploit it...But that's just my opinion..

Comment

Working...
                      X