No announcement yet.

Fight pick of the week: Donaire vs Mathebula

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight pick of the week: Donaire vs Mathebula

In my book that was the best fight of the weekend. The most entertaining one and there were boxers who both showed very good skills Mathebula with his jabbing and defense, Donaire with his footwork, power and angles. Brook vs Jones comes in second I guess although the fight got a little boring at times.

Whats your pick of the week?
    Donaire vs Mathebula
    25.00%
    Brook vs Jones
    75.00%
    Klistchko vs Thompson
    0.00%
    Pavlik vs Rosinsky
    0.00%
    Fury vs Maddalone
    0.00%
    Iwasa vs Masuda
    0.00%
    Different fight. Not on this list.
    0.00%

Brook vs. Jones was better, IMO.

Matheubula vs. Donaire was good but never once in the fight did I feel that Mathebula was gaining control of the fight to the point where he could pull out a win.

Comment

mathebula vs. donaire was a ****ty, sloppy fight. u had one guy throwing arm punches all fight and u had another whiffing on home run ounc after home run punch. it wasnt that good.

brook/jones was by far the better fight.

Comment

Maybe you guys are right, I'll have to rewatch the Brook vs Jones fight. I actually saw a very poor quality version of the fight online and that could have made a big difference as to how good the fight appeared. The Donaire fight I saw in HD so that probably added to the entertainment factor.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
          Man you just keep hating on that poor South African, give guy a break, he fought well, at least 10 times better than you thought he will .
          he fought well, but thats because of the way donaire was fighting. he left himself open all fight. well whatever. wasnt impressed by either guy last night.

Comment

i liked the Pavlik fight...constant action..i think i only saw 3 clinches the whole time

Comment

Working...
            X