Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there you have it

Comment

Haha... What's the point?

These tests are applicable only to people who have history of PED use.

Paquiao was suspected out of thin air. He beat Cotto. Mayweathers were jealous. They got scared.

Who are you kidding? Your fellow *****s.

You can do everything to prop up this silly, ridiculous ped testing ****. The whole world knows Pacquiao is clean. Only a tiny idiotic hateful minority say otherwise.

But you can go ahead and push for these tests. Pacquiao could just set his mind to it. He is not as old as Mosley. It may affect Mayweather worse than Pac. It was evident from his last fight.

I would expect that Floyd continue to be blood drained in his non-Pac fights for his remaining fights. Haha. Go ahead. OSDT is good for boxing.
      Last edited by maguirre; 05-17-2010, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Here I will bump it for you. Haha.

I will bump them when Floyd faces a ferocious Martinez and a bigger Williams.

I will do it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
          Haha... What's the point?

These tests are applicable only to people who have history of PED use.

Paquiao was suspected out of thin air. He beat Cotto. Mayweathers were jealous. They got scared.

Who are you kidding? Your fellow *****s.

You can do everything to prop up this silly, ridiculous ped testing ****. The whole world knows Pacquiao is clean. Only a tiny idiotic hateful minority say otherwise.

But you can go ahead and push for these tests. Pacquiao could just set his mind to it. He is not as old as Mosley. It may affect Mayweather worse than Pac. It was evident from his last fight.

I would expect that Floyd continue to be blood drained in his non-Pac fights for his remaining fights. Haha. Go ahead. OSDT is good for boxing.
          Great post man.

Comment

I felt it was necessary to bump this thread, as the information from WADA obviously contradicts what Arum was quoted as saying yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post
              I felt it was necessary to bump this thread, as the information from WADA obviously contradicts what Arum was quoted as saying yesterday.
              You mean, "I lied yesterday, today I'm telling the truth".

Real credible....

LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                You mean, "I lied yesterday, today I'm telling the truth".

Real credible....

LOL.
                What are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
                  if u go with science asians people has the best stamina in all races
                  most of them are hard workers
                  and does alot of things at the same time
                  even some work 24hours a day even their eyes are already

their not weaklings like u dude...
                  STFU already....last I checked...Kenyans, Nigerians and British dominate the long distance events (stamina)....I've yet to see an Asian (south east) even compete in the events....

Comment

Why werent you boxing fans all PRO Olympic Style Testing back when fighters like Toney, Vargas, and Shane were cheating..

Funny how you all jump on Floyds wagon. Floyd says he's trying to clean up the sport and his disciples follow...

Comment

• Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                      Why werent you boxing fans all PRO Olympic Style Testing back when fighters like Toney, Vargas, and Shane were cheating..

Funny how you all jump on Floyds wagon. Floyd says he's trying to clean up the sport and his disciples follow...
                      Because the testing was porous during that time. Now, after many advancements, it's the world standard.

Comment

Working...
                      X