Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: Don't Care What Anybody Says; Kovalev Was Ready to Quit!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
    I watched the video they were low blows bad call by the ref but I do agree Kovalev was looking to get Ward DQ but back fired had he been an American he would have got the DQ and won the fight
    Delusion is a strange thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      I watched the video they were low blows bad call by the ref but I do agree Kovalev was looking to get Ward DQ but back fired had he been an American he would have got the DQ and won the fight
      KOV was on his way to being knocked out, he quit is what he did. dont blame where ppl from, his mouth did talking his hands and azz couldnt back up. the man got out classed

Comment

Exactly! Kept turning away. Looked completely gassed out and out of it. Got his ass whooped on the ropes was running around the ring LMAO.

The irony! Talked about ending Wards career and severely hurting him when it was Weeks who had to save Kovalev from Ward knocking his ass through the ropes.

It stills feels beautiful.

Comment

Yeah I finally agree with Broner. They were borderline shots and I thought Ward hit like a "little girl" . All that ish he talks before the fight and to go out like that real bad luck for him and his whole team. No wonder John David Jackson was trying to jump camp haha

Comment

Exactly big bad crusher who was going to kill Ward every body punch looked at ref to help him out of the distress there is more than one way of quiting then saying no mas by sitting on the ropes pretending you are crippled

Comment

honestly, even if Broner is right, this just reminds of Broner trying to get Maidana DQd and laying on the ground like a *****

Comment

Kov needs to STFU now. Ward stepped up, and PROVED his greatness!!

Comment

The only honest thing Kovalev said which he didn't mean to slip out was he was tired again after 5 sucking wind fatigue makes cowards of us all he was looking for a way out to get Ward dqd

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
                    honestly, even if Broner is right, this just reminds of Broner trying to get Maidana DQd and laying on the ground like a *****
                    He is right. His acting job was way worse though. That fool has quit in him.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                      kov got his azz beat he came with the same gameplan, that jab of kovs however, is a thing of beauty tho. funny how everyone wants to talk about the final punch but want to ignore what happened that led to kov faded and ready to quit on the ropes. total classless fan base everybody is on to your bllsht!!! I was a kov fan but fk him and his fans.
                      That right hand to the head blasted the shit out of Kov. That was the true end to the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X