Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward fans you are better off taking the W then justifying it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    ... I remember Lucas Matthysse eating even harder low shots from Danny... but Lucas stood his ground and fought to the very end...
    I also remember the referee not stepping in to end the match on those fouls.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Which fouls? Show them to me.

The only fouls I saw was Kovalev's constant rabbit punching.

And lol the only shot I saw put Kovalev on queer street was a right hand to the jaw that had him wanting out of the fight.

And yea i'm surprised a bunch of casuals fell for Kovalev's acting. You're not making a good case for them.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVeMyZMD...rkovalev&hl=en

you are blind if you don't recognize that this is a low blow.

ward's pretty obviously the better fighter of the two, had all the momentum in the world, and was looking like he might get the stoppage. but let's not be blind little kids because of our biases. that fight ended on a serious of low blows. ward had been fouling all night and is one of the dirtier p4p fighters in a while.

let's see you earn abck my respect after your complete lack of understanding of what repeated fouling looks like and the impact it had on the fight. you don't excuse low blows because one guy is better than the other, or because you like him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ninth Layer View Post
        The TKO absolutely was debatable. Do you really think everyone who thought those blows were low have some personal agenda against Ward?
        ABSOLUTELY

every last kov fan does (except me. im a fan of both guys). with gifs,pics and words from kovs own mouth, kov fans REFUSE to accept reality.

im surprised they havent poked their eyes out after watching those non low blows.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

ward's pretty obviously the better fighter of the two, had all the momentum in the world, and was looking like he might get the stoppage. but let's not be blind little kids because of our biases. that fight ended on a serious of low blows. ward had been fouling all night and is one of the dirtier p4p fighters in a while.

let's see you earn abck my respect after your complete lack of understanding of what repeated fouling looks like and the impact it had on the fight. you don't excuse low blows because one guy is better than the other, or because you like him.
          due to kovs body positioning, its hard to blame sog for that.

Comment

I also remember the referee not stepping in to end the match on those fouls.
            ... and I remember Lucas not being on the queer street at any moment during that fight!...

(look, man: On Saturday, I put money on Kovaliov winning! don't explain me what I watched...)

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              ... and I remember Lucas not being on the queer street at any moment during that fight!...

(look, man: On Saturday, I put money on Kovaliov winning! don't explain me what I watched...)
              I picked Ward to win the rematch by four rounds or so. It doesn't change that the fight should not have been stopped because of an accumulation of illegal punches.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

Why are you showing one borderline low blow and passing it off as "repeated" fouling?

Show me the repeated fouling, not one questionable punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                  If you call me a woman again I'm reporting you to the cyber police.
                  bro I hope u are able to get over this

Comment

I picked Ward to win the rematch by four rounds or so. It doesn't change that the fight should not have been stopped because of an accumulation of illegal punches.
                    ... people here know how much I disliked Ward in the past...

... Kovaliov signed his own "death sentence" long ago: so, he should have been better prepared for his "own execution"...

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Why are you showing one borderline low blow and passing it off as "repeated" fouling?

Show me the repeated fouling, not one questionable punch.
                      people crying ''low'' blows need to come with some visual evidence. we have evidence of belt line blows and that cracking right hand to the jaw bone.

Comment

Working...
                      X