Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poor kid dies in his first fight, whats the probability of this happening>?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor kid dies in his first fight, whats the probability of this happening>?

to someone

I plan on having at least a few fights

I dont want to die or do a shoemaker

All it takes is 1 solid connection and NO ONE knows what will happen, the brain is very fragile and in your later years it will effect you considerably. You can't play box, your either fully in it or you're not.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post
      All it takes is 1 solid connection and NO ONE knows what will happen, the brain is very fragile and in your later years it will effect you considerably. You can't play box, your either fully in it or you're not.
      what is the likely hood? stats wise, very very low im guessing

you can play box I did it with my friends on a night out, people go for fun matches all the time

I agree its a bit more serious than most sports due to increased danger so worth taking all the precautions

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
        what is the likely hood? stats wise, very very low im guessing

you can play box I did it with my friends on a night out, people go for fun matches all the time

I agree its a bit more serious than most sports due to increased danger so worth taking all the precautions
        There are more amateur boxing deaths than professional.

Comment

Possible he had a pre-existing condition that hadn't been detected yet. The 11-0 boxer who died a while back had been having headaches leading up to the fight and didn't tell a doctor so maybe more will come out about this. Maybe he was just incredibly unlucky though, you hear of people in street fights dying from one punch.

Comment

cutting weight plays a big part in alot of these tragedies.

Comment

cutting weight should be banned immediately what a *** tactic and a dumb idea to allow

lets dry our brains out now we are about to be hit in the brain

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post
                There are more amateur boxing deaths than professional.
                whats upsetting you troll?

tell me maybe I can help

Comment

from a statistical point of view the probability should be really now. How often do you hear about boxer dying and how many fights are held every year.
                  You shouldnt worry too much or ask your trainer to choose a pillow fighter as your first opponent lol

Comment

Working...
                  X