Collapse
No announcement yet.

"My Truth: The Rape of the Two Coreys" documentary premieres March 9

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything about Corey is just total whackjob stuff.

The guy is an idiot - too much, too young, too 'gifted'.

Comment

I didn't watch it but I heard he didn't disclose anything new.

Comment

Guy has loser written all over his face. I cant take him seriously fkin poosie.

Loser ass druggie. You cant trust ex druggies especially washed up child actors. He just trying to get attention.

It’s mind boggling to me. Somebody molested you and youR not gonna do anything about it smh. Just cry and give fake interviews for attention.

Fuk Cory feldman

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          He fought Castillo twice, and Maidana, after that, I can’t recall floyd giving anyone a rematch.
          Most people think floyd lost castillo 1 and maidana 1 . At best he got a very close draw, but he didnt win . I think he lost both those fights fair and square .

Comment

Castillo whipped up on Ployd, so did maidana, I think he lost both, Castillo and maidana first fights.

Rematch he won.

Floyd

My old Jew uncles love Floyd, I think Chávez sr would have smashed him

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
              Most people think floyd lost castillo 1 and maidana 1 . At best he got a very close draw, but he didnt win . I think he lost both those fights fair and square .
              Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Castillo whipped up on Ployd, so did maidana, I think he lost both, Castillo and maidana first fights.

Rematch he won.

Floyd

My old Jew uncles love Floyd, I think Chávez sr would have smashed him
              LMAO. is that the dialogue from this documentary? The way Feldman was dressed and all that makeup I thought it was a teaser for Pee Wee's Big Adventure 3!

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
                LMAO. is that the dialogue from this documentary? The way Feldman was dressed and all that makeup I thought it was a teaser for Pee Wee's Big Adventure 3!
                I love,pulling chains and flushing crap down.
                I live good in Tokyo and California... I love taking a steamy crap on top of saiblos lunch & dinner

Comment

Working...
                X