No announcement yet.

My mom's a doctor and working overtime in the er

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao this thread is amazing.

Just picture it. A guy and his wife sitting outside having ice cream outside with their 2 kids, both between ages 6-10 and all of a sudden two grown men start rolling around on the ground while a bunch of teenagers start recording and laughing all because of what someone said on NSB. They'll be like what the **** is NSB lmao

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
      Lmao this thread is amazing.

Just picture it. A guy and his wife sitting outside having ice cream outside with their 2 kids, both between ages 6-10 and all of a sudden two grown men start rolling around on the ground while a bunch of teenagers start recording and laughing all because of what someone said on NSB. They'll be like what the **** is NSB lmao
      Lol lol. Just image what a weird scene that would be.

Btw it’s not NSB. It’s the Boxingscene Lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
        More spastic gibberish from our resident loon.

Keep dodging why you didn’t show up to the grocery store. What happened to your limo ride?

Your credibility is shot. At least be honest on why you didn’t show up to that grocery store for tacos or why you didn’t get that limo ride there. You have no answer because you fake. That is fact.

I gave you the reason why I didn’t go to your motel 6 in the evening time. Straight legit and who would show up there.

Why did you flake on the grocery store tacos and limo ride. That’s right keep deflecting with your spastic gibberish.

You got owned again.
        Blow ***** buttocks, you will buy me a burger!

Comment

Lol lol. Just image what a weird scene that would be.

Btw it’s not NSB. It’s the Boxingscene Lounge.
          Lol.

What is the story with you and the other guy in this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Blow ***** buttocks, you will buy me a burger!
            Lol lol lol. Owned again.

Look at this fake ducking the question.

Owned for real.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
              Lol.

What is the story with you and the other guy in this thread?
              I’m just normal middle aged dude. No bells or whistles. Just a normal hard working American.

The other is a spastic loon who lives a made up online life.

Comment

Is this really Darkseid, the boy who got jacked by a drug dealer and ended up calling his parents for help?

Im sure moms know best and all but it comes off as a mad mama boy. Tell me Im wrong about Pinoy mama boys.

My mommy is a doctor and she says to eat vitamin C , mommy said this and mommy said that poo hoo lol.

U waiting for mommy to come home so you can suck some more mommy tittties or what, lil man?

Comment

that's promising news.

i almost surely contracted the corona 3+ weeks ago. i am just now getting over it. i attended a bruins game at TD garden, where it was later found that a documented transfer of the disease occurred 3 days prior. rudy gobert, the NBA player who caused the league to shut down, played in the arena and gave it to a kid when he signed an autograph.

i was in a box with about 300 peope and buffet style eating. looking back it was a dumb move and i would have never gone, but this was a different world back then.

here is a summary of my experiences. about 5 days after teh game i began to feel symptoms. i'd describe it as a "bad cold" at that point. i didn't have a thermometer at that time because they were sold out, but i probably had a fever. i called the doctor's office, which was closed, and eventually talked to my doctor over the phone. he told me to stay quarantined for 2 weeks and only go to an emergency room if it was absolutely necessary. my symptoms improved a bit and i thought i was out of the woods.

fast forward a week or so and i began to have trouble breathing. felt a constant tightness in my chest and what felt like pressure on my lungs. think of maybe a good sized dog or something sitting on your chest. i also coughed up two small but obvious spots of blood. this was very alarming and i called my doctor. he put me on a Zpack antibiotic, which is a front loaded, hell of a dose type antibiotic, to fight off any secondary bacterial infections IE pnumonia and the like. 2 pills on day 1, and 1 a day for 4 days after that. also put me on an inhaler.

for 2-3 days after that i was in constant worry about whether or not i should go to the hospital. food and liquids were going right through me. i was drinking 4-5 liters of water with electrolytes, orange juice, gatorade, all of it. i say food, but i had no sense of taste or appetite, and was only eating a tiny amount each day to make sure i didn't keel over. and i still had trouble breathing.

on saturday i started to feel a significant improvement, and on sunday i was up and eating and i even played some fetch with my dog. today i am still feeling some tightness in my chest and generally like i'm recovering from serious illness, but i feel i am out of the woods for the most part.

do your part to limit the spread of this thing. do not go anywhere unless you absolutely need to. pharmacy, grocer, essential workers, these should basically be it! i cannot stress how bad it will be if your elderly or sickly relatives get this virus. it can kill them. i easily lost 10 lbs. easily. probably closer to 15. my head hurt so bad when i was hellishly dehydrated that i could hardly keep my eyes open.

good luck and be as safe as you can.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    that's promising news.

i almost surely contracted the corona 3+ weeks ago. i am just now getting over it. i attended a bruins game at TD garden, where it was later found that a documented transfer of the disease occurred 3 days prior. rudy gobert, the NBA player who caused the league to shut down, played in the arena and gave it to a kid when he signed an autograph.

i was in a box with about 300 peope and buffet style eating. looking back it was a dumb move and i would have never gone, but this was a different world back then.

here is a summary of my experiences. about 5 days after teh game i began to feel symptoms. i'd describe it as a "bad cold" at that point. i didn't have a thermometer at that time because they were sold out, but i probably had a fever. i called the doctor's office, which was closed, and eventually talked to my doctor over the phone. he told me to stay quarantined for 2 weeks and only go to an emergency room if it was absolutely necessary. my symptoms improved a bit and i thought i was out of the woods.

fast forward a week or so and i began to have trouble breathing. felt a constant tightness in my chest and what felt like pressure on my lungs. think of maybe a good sized dog or something sitting on your chest. i also coughed up two small but obvious spots of blood. this was very alarming and i called my doctor. he put me on a Zpack antibiotic, which is a front loaded, hell of a dose type antibiotic, to fight off any secondary bacterial infections IE pnumonia and the like. 2 pills on day 1, and 1 a day for 4 days after that. also put me on an inhaler.

for 2-3 days after that i was in constant worry about whether or not i should go to the hospital. food and liquids were going right through me. i was drinking 4-5 liters of water with electrolytes, orange juice, gatorade, all of it. i say food, but i had no sense of taste or appetite, and was only eating a tiny amount each day to make sure i didn't keel over. and i still had trouble breathing.

on saturday i started to feel a significant improvement, and on sunday i was up and eating and i even played some fetch with my dog. today i am still feeling some tightness in my chest and generally like i'm recovering from serious illness, but i feel i am out of the woods for the most part.

do your part to limit the spread of this thing. do not go anywhere unless you absolutely need to. pharmacy, grocer, essential workers, these should basically be it! i cannot stress how bad it will be if your elderly or sickly relatives get this virus. it can kill them. i easily lost 10 lbs. easily. probably closer to 15. my head hurt so bad when i was hellishly dehydrated that i could hardly keep my eyes open.

good luck and be as safe as you can.
                    Man thanks for posting that.

Did u have a sore throat at any point?

Hope u are recovering well

Comment

Lol lol lol. Owned again.

Look at this fake ducking the question.

Owned for real.
                      You should of showed. You left me without a dancing partner.

Help me puto be a bidnessnan.

How much per tonne of your almonds.

As much as I dispose a 3rd gen nut farmer how much cash?

Comment

Working...
                      X