Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 04-13-2018, 01:59 AM #11
Greatness!!

Quoted: 2172 Post(s)
megas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 246,778,712,861,110.47
Total Points: 303,777,813,203,199.31
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for the link - hectari good post! - -jose- No Message - -jose- f*ck racism, cheers! - ,GGG 
That is a good find The Manipulated Mang - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Delay View Post
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Woman murdered by a one night stand after she joked he had a small penis

When you meet someone for a first date, it's a nerve-wracking experience. You don't know anything about this person. You might get along great, or the date might be a disaster. But for women meeting men, the concerns run deeper. They fear for their safety. The strange man they're meeting might be aggressive, abusive or even a serial killer. Those thoughts might seem paranoid to some people, but considering how many men commit acts of violence against women, it's a valid concern.
In Volgograd, [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.], a 29-year-old woman named Marina Kovalenko met a man at a cafe. Kovalenko is a mother of three, with two daughters and one son, all under the age of eleven. After their date, the unnamed 25-year-old man offered to walk her home, and she agreed. He took her to a lock-up garage that he rents, and the two had sex. However, the one night stand quickly took a dark turn. According to the police report, she "laughed at the size of his penis." This made the man feel "insane" and humiliated," so "he strangled the woman and took the body to the forest and buried her there."

Credit: East2West

Friends reported that Kovalenko was missing, and police soon tracked down the man she met at the cafe in Yerzovka village. He claimed that after their date, they both went their separate. However, video from the CCTV cameras revealed that they both went into the garage and she did not leave it alive.

A spokesman for the Russian Investigative Committee said, "Under the pressure of evidence, the suspect confessed how he killed the woman and also showed where he had buried her body. He dug her corpse into the ground on the outskirts of the village, in the forest."

The 25-year-old is unmarried and has no previous conviction. If convicted of this crime, he faces up to 15 years in jail. Kovalenko's children are now being looked after by the father.

Credit: East2West

We've all been teased by other people before - but perhaps not for having a [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.], in the middle of sex. Still, it's hard to imagine feeling so humiliated by a facetious comment that you strangle someone to death. Evidently the world is full of people capable of monstrous things. One minute, he's a nice man having coffee with you. The next, he's strangling you to death in a lock-up garage.

While this is an extreme case, you should always be careful when you meet someone for a first date - or if you're have a one night stand.

There's nothing wrong with having a sexual encounter, and then never seeing each other again. But your friends and family would like to see you again.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Damn, Butler has gone over the edge. Didn't know he was based in Russia.
megas30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 05:53 AM #12
TDT All day

Quoted: 5115 Post(s)
Willy Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 89,427,609,533,602,028,584,960.00
Total Points: 89,427,609,533,702,037,569,536.00
No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker here's another one to help the cause - -jose- 
lol - -jose- Merry Christmas - TBear Lounge ATG - Mike D From Brandi with Love! - BoxingFan85 Just because. - DionysusX 
my ni gga - STAX ON DECK Looking forward to the fight man ? Who you rooting for ? - ScottWeiland happy father's day (in the event your creampie was loaded, lol) - DionysusX The Autozone comment had me rolling. Haha. Cheers - anthonydavid11 Camacho avi :love: that's one sexy Rican - -jose- 
Lana was sent from above - Santa_ -jose- aka Colonel Culo Snatcher :lol1::lol1: - -jose- alt account and serial racist member. - Shaolin Sword WAR COTTO! one last time :beerchug: - -jose- Love your funny posts - 1bad65 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 

This is why all my ladies tell me I have a big dick, cause they know what's best for them.

I know it's not true, but my hoes value their lives.
Willy Wanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 07:18 AM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1160 Post(s)
Mr. EBT 97K has a reputation beyond reputeMr. EBT 97K has a reputation beyond reputeMr. EBT 97K has a reputation beyond reputeMr. EBT 97K has a reputation beyond reputeMr. EBT 97K has a reputation beyond reputeMr. EBT 97K has a reputation beyond reputeMr. EBT 97K has a reputation beyond reputeMr. EBT 97K has a reputation beyond reputeMr. EBT 97K has a reputation beyond reputeMr. EBT 97K has a reputation beyond reputeMr. EBT 97K has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 26,621,005,359.68
Total Points: 1,000,000,028,671,035,904.00
Racist posters deserved to be kicked in the mouth - mrdogtown1975 lmaooo that sig doe - Sup chupa-chups for you - Ogecca MaMa No Message - Ogecca MaMa 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Jesus christ. Lmfao.
Mr. EBT 97K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 07:36 AM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 10879 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 620,563,376,269,382,647,808.00
Total Points: 689,380,144,205,434,380,615,680.00
Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D for jhonny to munch on - Sup You're the man! - JimRaynor Cheers Jhonny!  SOG!  SOG! - Redd Foxx Enjoy this tasty burger! - JimRaynor 
Happy Hanukkah - Freedom. Learn English.  U faggot. - HAMMER77777 Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 
No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx 
Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Russian Butler should have avoided more shame.
I wonder if he impressed her with his 6 figure in me?
Obviously his two in her erect couldn’t cut the mustard.
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 12:08 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 596 Post(s)
LockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 144,958.96

That's what she gets for being a ho.

She's ugly anyway, so the guy did the world a favor.
LockardTheGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 12:17 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5911 Post(s)
GGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 50,000,100,000,000,003,538,944.00
:beerchug: - -jose- Keep up the good posts, brother... - anthonydavid11 Smart man - Thraxox One of the good posters here - 1bad65 Great post as usual, Glove Mf'in Kang! - Tony Trick-Pony 

I'm kinda surprised Butlervich is only looking at 15 years. Prosecutor must be another small d1ck mofo, too
GGG Gloveking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 12:17 PM #17
~HATERS GONNA HATE!~

Quoted: 9228 Post(s)
.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,945,831,157,889,358,626,816.00
Total Points: 14,994,466,903,328,009,748,480.00
No Message - -jose- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER Boss Hogg Cartel - LoadedWraps bad ass sig and avi..... - Santa_ For Kovalev & Rocky 4 - BKM- 
WAR KILLER KOV!! - Dean_Razorback lol good one! :beerchug: - -jose- uno cerveza - Omowale Tribe Hahaha, good stuff. - Santa_ welcome back vato loco - Tago Nang Tago 
:beerchug: - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Love your hilarious posts. Keep it up. - 1bad65 CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Thanks for upload - - Ram Raid - 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
I didn't even realize Butler was gone.

He need to take some dick pills between now & the trial to give the jury some doubt when they see his hog drop on the table as evidence.
lmfao a motehr****er won his murder trail before by showing his penis lmfao.

the story was she was choked to death and his allibi was that they have rough sex and she choked on the dick when he was face fucking her or someshit he won the case lmfao.
.!WAR MIKEY! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 01:03 PM #18

Quoted: 3982 Post(s)
Rudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,502,491,283,282,124,079,104.00
Total Points: 5,502,507,188,811,405,983,744.00
Toke on this retard. - Jim Jeffries For your munchies later lol - HughJass Hahahaha.For the pwn - HughJass A piping hot cup of joe for keeping it gangster. Keep ballin big pimpin boss playa. Dueces - Anxious Times It's all good in the hood! Keep it gangster, boss. - Anxious Times 
Good posts in the 'What song are you listening to' thread. - punchr Coors Light lol - -Mustang- favoUr returned - Beercules Your a good lad - Rocky... Cheers ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
i stack bread and bread accesories - STAX ON DECK Thank you! - -jose- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- One day we'll have a meetup lol - El-blanco "Alright, we jammin'" Had to be fish because you know di man dem nuh eat pork - siablo14 
Can you give yourself a dildo? - PF Rudyo whoop whoop - Santa_ It's a fish...a striped one - Mike D Esther as ref kills it. She'll never let Fred win. - anthonydavid11 Something to suck on to ease your crying about the forum - JimRaynor 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Wanker View Post
This is why all my ladies tell me I have a big dick, cause they know what's best for them.

I know it's not true, but my hoes value their lives.
Rudyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 01:41 PM #19
THE DON

Quoted: 2841 Post(s)
-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 424,002,289,499,648,177,471,488.00
Total Points: 424,002,289,499,648,915,668,992.00
happy birthday, bud... - -MAKAVELLI- Happy Birthday, man! You'll be old when you're 100. - BulgariasFinest Be a cunt always, hbd bro - led Happy thanksgiving. - HughJass Here's a beer for the one you spat out - Mike D 
happy xmas cunt - led Happy New Year bro - HughJass For not breaking another one of the neighbor kids toys - racer59 Congrats bro. - Sweet Pea 50 Merry Christmas -MEGA- - TBear 
Thanks - Mc,Lovin world level mod deserving of a medal - Mike D Horrible Mod.  Faggot asshole. haha - HAMMER77777 Complete faggot ass cocksucker. - HAMMER77777 haha - HAMMER77777 
Apparently u dont like racist shit being flagged?  That makes u racist too.  Do your damn job, useless moderator. - HAMMER77777 Act like a professional moderator, idiot - HAMMER77777 Do your job and ban personal attacks, racism, and threats.  SMH - HAMMER77777 Merry Christmas - TBear Bribery... I mean, good will beer. Hope the year is a good one. - P.K Dionysus 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - HughJass Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jas Hepatitis C - jas Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas 

butrerski.....whyyyyyy

Last edited by -MEGA-; 04-13-2018 at 01:43 PM.
-MEGA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 01:58 PM #20
Emeritus Champion

Quoted: 3020 Post(s)
BostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,000,000,000,000,000,905,969,664.00
Total Points: 10,200,015,100,000,000,479,854,592.00
'golden shower' :lol1: I haven't heard that term since high school - -jose- great moderation, thanks for keeping the forum free of garbage - Omowale Tribe Thanks for ze green - Beercules TBE mod - Santa_ my nigga! :kiss: - -jose- 
Thanks man! - .BronzeBomber. cheers enjoy the summer. - Amazinger no disrespect to the hom0s but I don't understand how done guys turn gay with so many fine women in this world  :kiss: - -jose- No Message - jaded Merry Christmas Boston - TBear 
I know WOW she's bad! - -jose- For the efforts thank you man. - Accountoffline what's up Boss I'm going to the Cotto fight pretty excited and sad at the same time thanks for the green amigo hope everything good on your end I miss them funny threads all there is now iss trump or dick threads lol smh - -jose- Thanks for the green! - GhostofDempsey lol - -jose- 
Medal of honor - jazluvr Merry Christmas - TBear Merry Christmas to you and Family! - Talisayen Thanks! - GhostofDempsey Thanks! - GhostofDempsey 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Gay and Lesbian Pride - Risty 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MDPopescu World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Accountoffline Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Accountoffline 

I didn't see Butler as the violent type. He always came across as passive low energy beta male
BostonGuy is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
joked, murdered, night, penis, small, stand, woman

User Tag List