Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-04-2018, 11:12 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3663 Post(s)
WBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,000,107,121.72
Some tissue to clean up all the bs you want people to believe - Robbie Barrett One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder My word you are living your fantasies through this forum - !a! No one believes your lies LOL - !a! LIES, LIES and LIES - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNulty View Post
I don't want to lead the witness so I'll keep it short....

Did y'all believe Wilder recieved special treatment in round 7 (the round he was badly hurt) and the beginning of round 8 (officials stopped the round to check his eye's) in your opinion?
No. New York followed their new safety procedures. Nothing was done that hasn't been done numerous times recently in New York.

Worth nothing that Ortiz was given an extra ten seconds after one of his knockdowns. That's just how things are in New York now.
WBC WBA IBF is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-04-2018, 11:13 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1854 Post(s)
Mexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,123,066.64
Mexican_Puppet knows boxing! - LoadedWraps 

Yes, of course.

This happened when you ser the A side
Mexican_Puppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 11:14 PM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 654 Post(s)
Code Red has a reputation beyond reputeCode Red has a reputation beyond reputeCode Red has a reputation beyond reputeCode Red has a reputation beyond reputeCode Red has a reputation beyond reputeCode Red has a reputation beyond reputeCode Red has a reputation beyond reputeCode Red has a reputation beyond reputeCode Red has a reputation beyond reputeCode Red has a reputation beyond reputeCode Red has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 341,974.79

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNulty View Post
I don't want to lead the witness so I'll keep it short....

Did y'all believe Wilder recieved special treatment in round 7 (the round he was badly hurt) and the beginning of round 8 (officials stopped the round to check his eye's) in your opinion?
You say he was on the verge of getting stopped yet you question why the ring doctor would want to see him in that condition???
Code Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 11:18 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1854 Post(s)
Mexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,123,066.64
Mexican_Puppet knows boxing! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Leia View Post
I found out that the NYC athletic commission is really strict on concussion so when Wilder took more punches to the head in the 7th round during anytime in the fight and he was hurt..they stopped him to check him to see if he was pretty much concussed.

Now here's why I smile foul, why didn't they do that to Ortiz in the 5th?
Because he was the B side.

In the fight vs Yamanaka, Nery dropped him extremely clear in front of the referee and he never count it.
Mexican_Puppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 11:59 PM #15
One Hit Wonder

Quoted: 11752 Post(s)
Elroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 535,934,833,811,417.19
Total Points: 100,001,000,637,034,903,109,632.00
Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
AAAAAAAA, shaaaad aaap! - Plier88888 Everyone Knows its an alt, dumbass.  Genius.  I made this because Hammer77777 was permabanned by a racist mod.  If I was trying to be incognito would I choose Plier88888?   Sheesh.  Its obvious that its Hammer's alt til I get that account restored. - Plier88888 stay in your lane motherfuker before i put u back in it - Plier88888 please forgive me, i think ur a cool dude. - Shaolin Sword enjoy your bad RACIST idiot. Keep spewing racism and more will come. - Shaolin Sword 
You're a good poster and contributor to this site - desktop 0 I have no problem with you - desktop 0 I have no problem with you. Desk Flop - anthonydavid11 can't green. here's something green ;) - Turd Best Ever For being homosexual. - ShoulderRoll 
So glad I struck a nerve ;) - Boxing Goat Gift time.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Smoov, bruvva - Tony Trick-Pony Cleaning up this mug... - Tony Trick-Pony USA USA USA - Tony Trick-Pony 

people.....watch how dw reacted at the end of rd 7.

as if nothing happened.

and if a few extra seconds were enough to stop ortiz from continuing his onslaught, then maybe it wasnt all that effective
Elroy The Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 12:03 AM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3631 Post(s)
Real King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 238,923.77
Total Points: 1,000,000,544,026.49
No Message - Tha_Greatest So true... - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Any good reason they couldn't check him out between rounds in his corner?
Real King Kong is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 12:10 AM #17
One Hit Wonder

Elroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond repute
Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
AAAAAAAA, shaaaad aaap! - Plier88888 Everyone Knows its an alt, dumbass.  Genius.  I made this because Hammer77777 was permabanned by a racist mod.  If I was trying to be incognito would I choose Plier88888?   Sheesh.  Its obvious that its Hammer's alt til I get that account restored. - Plier88888 stay in your lane motherfuker before i put u back in it - Plier88888 please forgive me, i think ur a cool dude. - Shaolin Sword enjoy your bad RACIST idiot. Keep spewing racism and more will come. - Shaolin Sword 
You're a good poster and contributor to this site - desktop 0 I have no problem with you - desktop 0 I have no problem with you. Desk Flop - anthonydavid11 can't green. here's something green ;) - Turd Best Ever For being homosexual. - ShoulderRoll 
So glad I struck a nerve ;) - Boxing Goat Gift time.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Smoov, bruvva - Tony Trick-Pony Cleaning up this mug... - Tony Trick-Pony USA USA USA - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by considerthis View Post
and how is it dw's fault ?!?!?!?

fights fans, always thinking something is up if the guy they hate wins.
Old 03-05-2018, 12:48 AM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3631 Post(s)
Real King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 238,923.77
Total Points: 1,000,000,544,026.49
No Message - Tha_Greatest So true... - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elroy The Great View Post
and how is it dw's fault ?!?!?!?

fights fans, always thinking something is up if the guy they hate wins.
What does that have to do with anything...I was genuinely wondering why the commission feels the need to stop the round from starting when they could just send a doctor to the corner between rounds.
Real King Kong is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 12:49 AM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2118 Post(s)
McNulty has a reputation beyond reputeMcNulty has a reputation beyond reputeMcNulty has a reputation beyond reputeMcNulty has a reputation beyond reputeMcNulty has a reputation beyond reputeMcNulty has a reputation beyond reputeMcNulty has a reputation beyond reputeMcNulty has a reputation beyond reputeMcNulty has a reputation beyond reputeMcNulty has a reputation beyond reputeMcNulty has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,417,114.94
Total Points: 1,000,003,752,830.90
Stick this tampon into your bleeding cunt - Turd Best Ever McSaltyNut is a fool for create an identical thread - Outworn McSaltyNut is a FAG!! - Outworn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
No. New York followed their new safety procedures. Nothing was done that hasn't been done numerous times recently in New York.

Worth nothing that Ortiz was given an extra ten seconds after one of his knockdowns. That's just how things are in New York now.
I didn't notice that about the Ortiz knockdown. I was also unaware of New York's new safety policies. If this is a new thing, I'm cool with it. The Magomed fight made me stop watching all together for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Code Red View Post
You say he was on the verge of getting stopped yet you question why the ring doctor would want to see him in that condition???
I just don't remember seeing it before. It's atypical in my viewing experience, surely it's reasonable to note it?

Quote:
Good question. That's what I'm accustomed to seeing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
When you take a break from NSB and then come back here and read shyt like this, you are reminded how delusional people here are. They can stretch anything and figure out a way to make themselves believe it.
If that is directed at me, you got it all wrong. I'm just asking questions of what people thought. In case you missed it, I've been giving respect to Wilder in almost every post since the win. I am very impressed at his work from last night.
McNulty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 12:52 AM #20
One Hit Wonder

Quote:
What does that have to do with anything...I was genuinely wondering why the commission feels the need to stop the round from starting when they could just send a doctor to the corner between rounds.
people are making it as if team wilder was scheming to get their guy more time. he was ready to go but the ref/doc stopped it.

an alternative title.....

''did wilder need or call for a time out ?''

Share This With Friends

Tags
night, officials?, receive, wilder

User Tag List