Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do ya'll know many professional boxers in real life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Know the Ayala family. Tony Sr, Mike etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Bro lol I did sadly. She was being a slut online & I was just like "oh cool your talking to a pro boxer" like a dummy & then he whipped out his 4.5 inches of pain & I was like "wut in the f#ck".
      Makes it easier for him to make weight

Comment

Originally posted by RINGG View Post
        How odd a family are they? I gotta figure they are kinda sketchy, criminal minded with how Tony Jr turned out. Or was Tony Jr just dropped on his head at some point or weird by himself for whatever reason?

Comment

Don't know any pro fighters. But, IN REAL LIFE, the fighters that I do know are great friggin' people regardless of any damage that they may have incurred participating in the sport that you love to watch.
          Last edited by Rockin'; 01-26-2018, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
            Don't know any pro fighters. But, IN REAL LIFE, the fighters that I do know are great friggin' people regardless of any damage that they may have incurred participating in the sport that you love to watch.
            Rockin Robby ray sucked a dick a day didn't get a dollar but he went back for more anyway

Comment

Really know? Only upcoming prospects...but I've ran into Marcus Browne and Danny Jacobs who may recall me by face from seeing each other a bunch of times

Comment

I partied with a dude that got knocked out by magomed lol

Comment

once tony montana beats up those fools in march, we can all say we know a boxer

Comment

Originally posted by RINGG View Post
                    fncking tony

he really let me down.

Comment

I meet Orlando Cruz at the gloryhole across the street every other weekend.

Comment

Working...
                      X