Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many professional boxers do you think dope

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you see guys competing at 35 and they are still fighting like they are 20 than you know they are doping. Take a look at the 70'80's most fighter were done by age 32. When you see a guy use IV's you know he's doping. When you see a 126 pound feather go up to 154 and knocking dudes out than you know he's doping. Than he stops using and he can't knock out a fly

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
      Anyone can get it. It's common knowledge that ALL limey fruits have rotten teeth and chronic halitosis. Lou Cipher can fix that for you.
      I wasn't going to comment but I feel for any man that only has a couple of teeth n smells like they've been running for a week. If you need support at all Lou I'm here don't worry the dentist is not such a scary experience you limey fruits and your teeth phobias. Tut Tut didn't you're guardian show you how to brush twice daily to prevent disease? Or was they pushing you towards sodomy? I'm guessing the latter anyway old chap when you've finished buggering you're fully crisped up family pet try and brush those teeth you cretin have some self pride in ya appearance it's not you're job to look like **** 365 days a year are you getting paid to smell like a tramp? I can smell ya through the microphone of my phone you cows lick, two toothed gummy little bastard. Sit on a rusty trumbone whilst riding a tandem with two goats and finish smoking that crack house draw with you're mates

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
        When you see guys competing at 35 and they are still fighting like they are 20 than you know they are doping. Take a look at the 70'80's most fighter were done by age 32. When you see a guy use IV's you know he's doping. When you see a 126 pound feather go up to 154 and knocking dudes out than you know he's doping. Than he stops using and he can't knock out a fly
        Do you realize all sports are competing at higher levels longer today because of scientific training and nutrition.

Why are you children such ******s that you cant see past your nose.

Comment

Firstly, you have to define what you mean by the word 'dope'. If you're referring to boxers that are chemically enhanced, then I'd argue that in this 21st century, practically every elite athlete in every competitive athletic sport from 1st world countries are chemically enhanced in some way or another. A 100% clean / natural athlete doesn't exist in the 21st century excluding extremely rare exceptions.

It's really simple! Ask yourself how many athletes had the physique and performance of the modern athletes during the 1950's, 1940's or before. Practically none! Only in the modern era do we have athletes that are as physically big as Anthony Joshua that also retain athletic performance at that size. Most guys that size were usually sick or had some sort of physical disorder during the 50's.

How is it that athletes today are as athletic in terms of performance and physique? It's because they are almost always artificially enhanced through chemical means. I also don't agree with the idea that just modern training is the reason why athletes are the way they are in the modern era. I challenge anybody to just train using the modern training system and see if they can be as athletic as the likes of Anthony Joshua and other elite boxers. It's a combination of advanced chemicals and modern training which athletes use to be the way they are today.

Ultimately, artificial chemical enhancement is artificial chemical enhancement. That is a norm in the 21st century. Even average human beings from 1st world countries have their bodies filled with artificial chemicals which are found in beefs and even some fruits. So does it really matter which kind of drug an athlete consumes if the results / benefits are the same? Considering it would still make that athlete 'unclean' and 'unnatural' irrespective of what kind of artificial chemicals they consume to enhance themselves. Some drugs are banned whilst others aren't. However, the main question is what grounds are the banned drugs banned whilst on what grounds are the legal drugs legal? Most of the time, the reasons are arbitrary! Therefore, I really don't care if any athlete in the 21st century is 'doping' because it is the norm of the modern civilization. It is the reason why athletes in the modern era are superior to athletes from the past. If athletes don't consume any artificial chemicals today, then they really won't be much different from the athletes of the 1950's.

So simply, an athlete consuming illegal drugs isn't anymore of a 'cheater' or 'criminal' than an athlete consuming legal drugs when a lot of the time, both set of drugs provide the same benefits. The grounds at which specific drugs are allowed and disallowed are simply arbitrary and don't have solid basis.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              Do you realize all sports are competing at higher levels longer today because of scientific training and nutrition.

Why are you children such ******s that you cant see past your nose.
              Hey Little boy are you aware that today many athletes are using HGH and steroids and many have found scientific ways of masking it like IV Floyd or Lance Armstrong, Mosley the Clear was able to pass drug test. You're like a waste of time. This is the last time I debate with Child or someone that has a Child mind set

Comment

Originally posted by serious box View Post
                I wasn't going to comment but I feel for any man that only has a couple of teeth n smells like they've been running for a week. If you need support at all Lou I'm here don't worry the dentist is not such a scary experience you limey fruits and your teeth phobias. Tut Tut didn't you're guardian show you how to brush twice daily to prevent disease? Or was they pushing you towards sodomy? I'm guessing the latter anyway old chap when you've finished buggering you're fully crisped up family pet try and brush those teeth you cretin have some self pride in ya appearance it's not you're job to look like **** 365 days a year are you getting paid to smell like a tramp? I can smell ya through the microphone of my phone you cows lick, two toothed gummy little bastard. Sit on a rusty trumbone whilst riding a tandem with two goats and finish smoking that crack house draw with you're mates
                Your mom is a fat slut

Comment

most of them, and the thing is once they start they cannot stop, as they feel weak, vulnerable and lose confidence, so they try to find better ways, that is more difficult to detect, hoping not to get caught, it's all risk/reward, most boxers are average and know they wouldn't make it, so they look for an advantage, if they don't get caught they make a few bucks, if they do get caught, well they were not going to make any money regardless.

Comment

a bonus question can be....

''what would we do if our favorite fighter/s admitted to doping ?''

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                      Your mom is a fat slut
                      Hahaha banter. Take your two dry lips and suck you're mom bro! Lucifer your not credible I got a brain in my head you got a vegetable.
                      Last edited by PsychoPat; 11-06-2017, 03:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X