Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are some boxing "fans" so ecstatic over Pac, Wlad, Kov, Loma, GGG losing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are some boxing "fans" so ecstatic over Pac, Wlad, Kov, Loma, GGG losing?

I know GGG hasn't lot yet, but I've included him because the same fan base that cheered when Kovalev, Wlad and Pacquiao lost are doing the same for GGG when/if he loses.

What is the motive behind this? I'm generally curious.

Cause they not black. Simple as that...

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
      Cause they not black. Simple as that...
      Interesting opinion, but I do not believe this to be the case entirely.

There are a lot of non-black boxing fans are fit into that fan base that do not like Kov, Wlad, Pac, etc.

Comment

Racism, Xenophobia... One of bad habits of Black Americans...

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
          Interesting opinion, but I do not believe this to be the case entirely.

There are a lot of non-black boxing fans are fit into that fan base that do not like Kov, Wlad, Pac, etc.
          Well open ur eyes than. That's the only reason. There's always couple of white boys who wished they were blacks that hates everything that is non black

U know... This guy of guy..

I don't mind people chearing for their own but to sh#t on other fighters cause they not like u, u got to be a dummy

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
            Racism, Xenophobia... One of bad habits of Black Americans...
            Can you prove it's related to race though?

As I mentioned above, there are a lot of non-black boxing fans who fit into the category.

Comment

Well open ur eyes than. That's the only reason. There's always couple of white boys who wished they were blacks that hates everything that is non black

U know... This guy of guy..

I don't mind people chearing for their own but to sh#t on other fighters cause they not like u, u got to be a dummy
              Interesting. So you think it's 100% race based?

Do you think perhaps nationality has anything to do with it? Most of these fans are American and prefer to root for their American fighters (who happen to be black), and a lot of the fighters they dislike are foreigners to the US.

Wlad - Ukraine
              Kov - Russia
              GGG - Kazakadakastan
              Loma - Ukraine
              Pac - Philippines

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                Interesting. So you think it's 100% race based?

Do you think perhaps nationality has anything to do with it? Most of these fans are American and prefer to root for their American fighters (who happen to be black), and a lot of the fighters they dislike are foreigners to the US.

Wlad - Ukraine
                Kov - Russia
                GGG - Kazakadakastan
                Loma - Ukraine
                Pac - Philippines
                Not at all. They don't give a ****.. The reason they hate Pac is because he was Floyd "ennemy" for years. Some people claimed he was greater than Floyd so they got hurt..

Why would someone hate on Loma? The guy has skills and is entertaining.

They just hate non black fighters plain and simple.

Same goes for some posters who hate on every black fighter.

There's dumb@sses on both sides

Comment

Not at all. They don't give a ****.. The reason they hate Pac is because he was Floyd "ennemy" for years. Some people claimed he was greater than Floyd so they got hurt..

Why would someone hate on Loma? The guy has skills and is entertaining.

They just hate non black fighters plain and simple.

Same goes for some posters who hate on every black fighter.

There's dumb@sses on both sides
                  Interesting. So the fans that fit into those categories are racist. I see.

Comment

it has nothing to do with race omg, there all HBO fighters, and HBO fighters get over hyped and that's the reason why, I'm a huge Floyd fan but Saturday was a very sad to see a top 25 ATG to go out like that, just like how it was sad to see Hopkins and Haye get knocked out of the ring against guys they would have dominated in their primes,

Comment

Working...
                    X