Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 10-27-2017, 10:52 PM #51
Patriot

Quoted: 6828 Post(s)
BrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 281,505,063,395,398,132,957,184.00
Total Points: 281,505,078,395,398,139,150,336.00
HBD - siablo14 brogrammers code! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Snoop Frog For implementing and managing the pick 'em game - siablo14 good job on nsb pick em - jas 
Outta that green paint. Have a beer on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks man. Had to put an = sign in with the poster's number but it worked.  Ha. - anthonydavid11 Here. It's a cookie. Looks like chocolate chip. - Mike D So you don't have to share with your mom any more. You pu55y a55 nerd. Shove your red k up that biatches a55 too. - apples check it out, it's a fish - Mike D 
Dildo of heterosexual tranny footjobs. - P.K Dionysus Outta green paint....So go ahead and throw on this cape ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Outta green paint.... - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - MDPopescu 15,000 Good Job. - Vegemil 
No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Some fruit for a fruit - The Hammer lol - -jose- Cheers mate - Chrismart I guess I donít green often enough unless itís greenín Bob lol. - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PlasterWraps Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - punchr Gay and Lesbian Pride - boxz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teetotaler View Post
Ole romantic i love to cuddle and bed with women i have feelings for headass kneega
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Wanker View Post
That's sucks.

It's like when you do something you know you'll feel guilty about, but you do it anyways because the excitement or reward might make it worth it, but the reward never comes and the excitement never happens and you're just left with the guilt.

It's like punching an old lady and stealing her purse, but then you open her bag and she has no cash, just a pack of Tic Tacs, some Bengay, and a picture of her cat that died five years ago. And then you get arrested anyways.

Must be what Broner felt like years ago.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
BrometheusBob. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 01:48 PM #52
Amateur

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
macho29 is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 452.47

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
Those 2 comments are nice "contrast" when it comes to this topic, I like your choice
macho29 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
buddies, night, stand

User Tag List