No announcement yet.

The TRUTH why GOD allows Suffering...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    Dude, this isn't about what comes after. The father got fired = God casted out adam and eve.

Paradise = The luxury had the father not been fired.
    World = not having that luxury because the dad got fired.

The children's education is irrelivant, or the building of nation's by adam's children is irrelivant to the analogy that I put in.
    No your analogy was poor. I point that out use another analogy.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      Yup. "God let it happen doe. Therefore he's evil!" Is the only answer I could hear from them. They don't even know that if God intervenes on anything, their free will of choosing is destroyed and they are just nothing but a robot controlled by a higher being.
      I sure a good amount of us would give up freewill for a perfect world. So that talking as if we got that choice. We didn't get the freewill to even reject freewill from God. He chose to give freewill even though he is all-knowing and knew the dire ills that would have occurred with us being granted freewill.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        this genuinely made me laugh
        Why is it funny?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Yeah I know. When it comes to people like that it's easier to blame God in their opinion than to hold people accountable for what they do. But, but, but...God let's it happen doe

Funny thing about it is a God they reject, whose Earth they are living on, sucking up his air, drinking his water, enjoying it all, they want nothing to do with but expect him to make it all good. SMH
          Is your god all-powerful and all-knowing?

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            Thraxox/Rip Chudd,

God is an adult's version of Santa Clause. It was created to keep people in line, you know? Why do parents tell their kids about Santa? Same reason.
            santa clause was real jesus gave him the power to help others in the past but now he decided to act through parents from now on. god acts through us all its better that way. its like when trump won the presidency it was gods will and the world better for it. places where bad things happen is because they dont believe in him as much. teach them the way and they will be good.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              stay away from the devil he doesnt know anything but temptation. dont let him question us through you seek the light. heathens know no love.

Comment

Originally posted by KovalevGGG View Post
                stay away from the devil he doesnt know anything but temptation. dont let him question us through you seek the light. heathens know no love.
                Send me a meaningful bible verse per day to keep away temptation.

Comment

Send me a meaningful bible verse per day to keep away temptation.
                  ill help you woman read these verses and submit to the lord:

“I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.” (1 Timothy 2:12)

“This is what the Lord Almighty says... ‘Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’” (1 Samuel 15:3)

this what happens to women who question the lord for his wrath has no limit if you go against it. this is why countries suffer and die shoulve listened to the lord.

Comment

Yes, God is

Comment

Originally posted by KovalevGGG View Post
                      ill help you woman read these verses and submit to the lord:

“I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.” (1 Timothy 2:12)

“This is what the Lord Almighty says... ‘Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’” (1 Samuel 15:3)

this what happens to women who question the lord for his wrath has no limit if you go against it. this is why countries suffer and die shoulve listened to the lord.
                      So I have been told by Deacon Enayze but I want no part of that.

Comment

Working...
                      X