Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is erislandy lara made out to be such a great fighter on here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    im confused cause the guy drew with molina, got dropped twice by angulo, drew to martisoryan and lost to a plodding canelo (the type of style lara should excel against). Yet i dont think ive seen a fantasy match up where this guys tipped to lose in yet? And apparantly golovkins running from him, yet all the above guys did okay against him at junior middleweight? I wouldnt exactly have lara at the top of the pecking order at junior middleweight, would think someone like andrade wouldnt have too many problems against him. So why is this guy so highly rated on this site? Maybe im wrong and lara in real life towers over brook, but i would think that they are a pretty similar size yet one is apparantly GGG's kryptonite whilst the other one is way too small and it was a 'circus fight'? Do people just automatically think a slick fighter is amazing without watching his fights or examining his record? Or are some of you just talking **** for the sake of it. I genuinely dont understand why people are making him out to be the boogeyman lol
    yet now you are going out of your way to hype martisoryan

Comment

• Because hes black and they know they'll never fight so they just like bringing him up as if hes a real threat

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        When Lara beat him he was crap, 2 years out of the ring and moving up in weight he's a good fighter.

Comment

• Have you no shame Dramashow? No shame at all?

Comment

• Erislandy Lara had basically 2 draws with Vanes Matirosyan, I guess we'll find out now on what kind of level Lara was in a couple weeks.

Comment

• He is nowhere near a great fighter and he isnt HOF worthy...

He just has a difficuly running style that makes alot of people look bad but that doesnt make hik great.

He is just somebody who is hard to look good against cuz he doesnt engage.

Comment

• Lil g can't prepare for his mando in short notice. But Vanes can prepare for lil g in three weeks.

These Lil g jizz swallowers are shameless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                  Because hes black and they know they'll never fight so they just like bringing him up as if hes a real threat
                  always race with you

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                    Erislandy Lara had basically 2 draws with Vanes Matirosyan, I guess we'll find out now on what kind of level Lara was in a couple weeks.
                    man hasnt fought in 2 years man

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                      YES! Analshow is such a polesmoker he can't see passed gaylovekin's b@lls.

Comment

Working...
                      X