Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's this bill that's trying to be passed in Cali about weed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's this bill that's trying to be passed in Cali about weed?

What's going on with the bills they're trying to pass? I also heard that Arnold signed a bill saying that if you get caught with less than an ounce of Marijuana that you'll just get like a ticket, not really get prosecuted or anything. You wouldn't even have to go to court from what I've heard. What's the info on this ****?

Don't worry about it. Just stay on your side of the border and I'll stay on mine.

Comment

Originally posted by J-H View Post
      Don't worry about it. Just stay on your side of the border and I'll stay on mine.
      Racist prick

Comment

Originally posted by J-H View Post

Comment

from my understandment...california is in debt to all living **** and is filled with a lot of drugs and potheads. Best way to get money is to legalize weed and have it sold in specific stores but u need to be a certain age or have a license or something, they basically want the tax dollars for the weed they can sell and they can put a end to criminal business for selling weed.

Basically they are aiming to have less violence from gangs and make moar money from taxing weed, will it work? I doubt it cuz last thing I wanna see is cops, firefighters, doctors, store managers high as a kite but idk, I for one don't support weed.

Comment

haven't heard **** about it in a minute. But I hope it passes, yet I highly doubt it.

Comment

Working...
            X