No announcement yet.

Japanese competitive eaters. I find it disgusting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
    That's really an interesting point to think about.. do they **** once a colossal dump the size of mt Everest or do they **** 5-6 mt fujis!!? Also I'm not sure if they'll have diarrhea or regular ****s..
    If they are having diarrhea then we'll have to compare them to Lake Michigan or Lake Erie..
    Lmao! Very well said. I’ll ask one of those chicks I see swallowing sausage!

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      Why do skinny dudes outperform fat guys though?

I think cause fat guys enjoy and savor the food too much, skinny guys don't care and just wanna win.
      We got a few sausage swallowers in the lounge who can’t get enough! Competitive sausage swallower’s up in here.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        We got a few sausage swallowers in the lounge who can’t get enough! Competitive sausage swallower’s up in here.
        You think our boy Butler can win first place?

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          You think our boy Butler can win first place?
          Without a doubt he’d out inhale champions and consume the biggest sausages on the plant and ask for 32nd’s, all without burping.

Comment

Kobayashi is cool but he's no Matt Stoney

Comment

Last year Joey Chestnut ate 72 hot dogs in 10 minutes...doubt he gets too many BBQ invites. Imagine the dumps this guy must take after a contest?

Competitive eating ranks right up there with drinking contests and ugliest dog pageants. I don't get it but there's an audience for it.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Last year Joey Chestnut ate 72 hot dogs in 10 minutes...doubt he gets too many BBQ invites. Imagine the dumps this guy must take after a contest?

Competitive eating ranks right up there with drinking contests and ugliest dog pageants. I don't get it but there's an audience for it.
                Massive dumps no doubt! I really get turned off by the thought of a cute j woman dropping a massive piece of stanky lumber outta her azz.

Comment

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
                  Kobayashi is cool but he's no Matt Stoney
                  Will have to not see who att Stonley is, then comment after.

Comment

I like a woman that can swallow a whole kielbasa. Wonder if she has to detach her jaw, like a snake haha.

An eating contest seems like it would be a good way to get some free food maybe one day a month. I'd enter and not even try to win, just eat slowly and probably finish last and then just go home haha. It could be good for poor or homeless people to enter to get some needed food.

Grossest I heard of was when Pat From Moonachie won the Egg Nog drinking contest. Being diabetic, he had to then puke it back up afterwards to avoid being hospitalized in what became known as the Baby Bird video.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                      I like a woman that can swallow a whole kielbasa. Wonder if she has to detach her jaw, like a snake haha.

An eating contest seems like it would be a good way to get some free food maybe one day a month. I'd enter and not even try to win, just eat slowly and probably finish last and then just go home haha. It could be good for poor or homeless people to enter to get some needed food.

Grossest I heard of was when Pat From Moonachie won the Egg Nog drinking contest. Being diabetic, he had to then puke it back up afterwards to avoid being hospitalized in what became known as the Baby Bird video.
                      Sick ****! Vomiting up eggnog! He’s hard core!

Comment

Working...
                      X