Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrett Hurd: Charlo Will Be a Much Easier Fight Than Lara!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
    Charlo will be well advised to stay clear of Hurd for the time being if he wants to continue his boxing career.

Pick up a few "easy" pay checks then gamble against Hurd for good money.

I can tell you now, Charlo is going to be on his bicycle when he faces Hurd.

Hurd is a FAR FAR cry from Lubin.

Who BEATS UP a Lara in the SECOND defence of his belt!!!

...and when the smoke clears in the division, Hurd is going to be the last man standing.

Nuff said.
    Jermell called him out after he beat Trout. Jermell will win this fight. You guys are silly.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      I have no doubt Hurd tortures both Charlos. He's a fuking monster and his stamina and will and non-stop beatdown of fighters is bad news for the 154 and 160 top fighters. He would shut the mouths of both Charlos. He can get both. Just beat down one of them and the other will want revenge and he can beat down that one too.
      You guys are off as usual. Jermell beats Hurd.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyBeingHonest View Post
        Can't believe so many would chose Hurd over Charlo. I'm calling it now, Charlo knocks him out within four rounds. He cant walk through Charlo's shots. He has no defense, that works for these light punchers, not for a lion like Charlo. Hell Lara made him pause with a few shots last night.

Mark it pick em crew.
        Charlo, ko, early, 3x lol
        I got Jermell too. Lara could of made this a easy fight just by boxing but instead he stood toe to toe since round one. I wonder what or who was behind his gameplan....

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
          Hurd will beat both Charlos in one night.
          You out your rabbit a*s mind....LOL

Comment

Dream on. Hurd will tear into Charlo's body and head and will wear him down and bust him up and take his heart away. Nothing discourages Hurd. Stop getting caught up in the lame "lion" cliche'. It is overused and only for tee-shirts for his brother and him.
            Don't worry you'll catch on but when you do it'll be too late.

Comment

He didnt chose anything. Charlo had a fight lined up. And dont get caught up in a single punch doing anything. Any time people talk about a punch putting a fighter to sleep, it often does not happen and it is not going to happen here. It will be Hurd beating down Charlo.
              Lara could of made it an easy night by boxing but he didn't....Jermell can box better than hurd, can punch harder than Lara & Hurd has NO defense.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                Charlo only has like a 60% KO percentage...Hurd has a better punch and Charlo is not as skilled as Lara. Hurd only fights the "margarito" style against southpaws. He knows how to defend much better against orthodox fighters. And Hurd is improving every fight. Charlo would get overrun
                Its not even close. I got Jermell.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  That's what people said going into the Lara fight.
                  Jermell beats Hurd.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                    Check my post history. Had Hurd beating Lara the whole time. Why? He wasn't hungry anymore. He showed some dog last night, but he'd become a fighter very content with collecting checks.

Those thinking Lara would outbox Hurd wasn't following his recent performances.
                    Lara could of made it easier for himself if he just boxed. He stood toe to toe since round one. It seemed to be his choice which I thought was a bad game plan from the very beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
                      What a difference a day can make.

By most fan's prediction Lara was going to beat Hurd "easy" because he is sooo easy to hit.

Now we are on to how Jermell will easily KO Hurd because he is sooo "easy" to hit.

After he disposes of Jermell as i am confident he will, fans will find another opponent and continue on with the same narrative.

Folks, there is a NEW sheriff in town and his name is Jarrett Hurd!!

Keep betting against him...and keep losing if that is your thing.
                      Dude, the only difference was that Lara stood toe to toe instead of boxing. Its the game plan that did Lara in. Jermall is not to be played with.

Comment

Working...
                      X