Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Loeffler: The Burden is on Canelo To Prove He's a Clean Athlete

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by killakali View Post
    wrong. He’s been doing VADA texting for at least the past 5-6 fights And specifically asked for testing for the GGG fights
    "Saul Alvarez no longer in VADA for his upcoming September 17, 2016 bout."

http://vada-testing.org/saul-alvarez/

Comment

If it was GGG who tested positive everyone will be on his throat right now, but Canelo can get away with it..

Comment

Originally posted by Bullwink View Post
        Angel Guillermo Heredia is as dirty as they come. Heredia was eager to use what he'd learned in college and from his chemist father to make a splash in Olympic circles. So Heredia volunteered to help the ambitious coach get PEDs from Mexican pharmacies -- drugs that would have required a prescription in the U.S. He also invited Stewart to his father's lab, where according to evidence later collected by USADA, Stewart had blood and urine from his athletes analyzed to make sure they would pass official testing.

Over the next five years, Heredia became perhaps the most prolific drug dealer in track and field, a steroids savant who supplied hard-to-detect PEDs to Stewart and a dozen star athletes. He was also an expert in the contours of high-level cheating, endlessly studying the World Anti-Doping Agency's code so he could crack it. His tentacles reached so deeply into the sport that his client list grew to include Trevor Graham, a track coach with a roster of Olympic stars that included Marion Jones, Tim Montgomery and Jerome Young. Young, who was later stripped of his gold medal, was secretly using a stipend from USA Track & Field to pay for Heredia's drugs.

but, then so is his GOOD friend Alex Ariza

" he taught me everything I know " ~ Ariza

which means ALL of their fighters are suspect as well, right ?

Comment

red balls can never prove he is clean. Why ? because he IS a dirty cheat and now that he has been found out he is a known juicer and drug cheat

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Why test for this if the fighter can claim contamination every time and still have th fight go on
            This is THE question.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              Canelo was framed !

he should be released immediately !!
              Lmfao
              Hey time what are your honest thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                but, then so is his GOOD friend Alex Ariza

" he taught me everything I know " ~ Ariza

which means ALL of their fighters are suspect as well, right ?
                I would have to agree with this

Comment

''abe, how can i defeat canelo when hes eating super steaks ?!?!?!?''

Comment

Look lets be honest, there is so much money to be made on this fight if video was produced with Canelo sticking a needle into his arm while holding a vile of a banned substance they'd be some excuse that the video was merely showing folks what they shouldn't do and how Canelo was actually performing a public service. He got caught with a banned substance in his system and there should be some penalty. If it had been GGG testing positive you'd see Dela Hoya screaming so loud his dress would split.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
                      First, I do not like either Canelo or G. However, I want Canelo to win their fight. He at least fights the top guys. That being said, if any of these abc's or anyone involved actually wants to prevent fighters from illegally using peds Canelo needs to be punished. The reason Canelo needs suspended is easy: if the ABC or VADA or whoever claims it was from tainted meat in Mexico and no harm, then that is giving all Mexicans the okay to use Clenbuteral as much as they want after a fight, just quit in time so the level is low when you start testing 4 months later. I get Clenbuterol is easy to get in your system in Mexico, but I mean, boxers shouldn't be able to move their training camp to Mexico and have more lax ped regulations. They aren't going to suspend or punish Canelo and the rematch is happening on May 5th. But that literally gives all Mexicans a free pass.
                      Really?? What top middleweights has he fought at 160? Canelo fights top guys who are smaller than him thats about it. Corrupt judging follows him like a leech, Seen his fight against Mayweather? If you looked at the score you thought it was competitive yet it was an embarrassing blow out. In his draw against GGG he won rounds by just surviving and well you saw the scores. Guys a ggod fighter but his record is suspect

Comment

Working...
                      X