Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia's Coach Feels Errol Spence Fight is The Wrong Move

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
    lol alphabet soup has been triggered he will now show up to shill for mikey
    coming from the number 1 shill himself

Comment

To be honest why would Mikey beat Spence at 147? That is plain suicide and bad career move.

Comment

Nothing but the truth from Garcia here.

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
          Mikey just anxious to be the big dog in the sport, I'm a big Mikey fan but he should just focus on being dominant at lightweight and winning his next fight at 140
          Pretty much this. Mikey dominates at 135, have a mega fight vs Lomachenko and then finish at 140.

Comment

Now he wants to fight at 47 but only some of the guys at 47?????smdh.This guy I really used to like because he IS a great fighter but he should quit fightin because he is an even better MATCHMAKER.And if you think Mikey REALLY wants to fight Spence and its only his brother keeping him away then I got some swampland in Florida to sell ya.Just go back to 35 at fight the best there(Linares)I fight I would pick him to win and it would be 1st time Mikey has fought the best in his div.Four and counting and still NO TOP fighter in ANY.And he don't need to even go to 47 and fight Spence as he is too big but quit sayin your gonna fight him then.

Comment

are you ****ing kiddin me, lol...spence would literally kill him

come on now people mikey is a multiple weight division champ but he really never fought the best at any of the weights, he's never been a lineal champ at all...

he's good but i dont think he's that good until i see it with my own eyes

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                lol alphabet soup has been triggered he will now show up to shill for mikey
                Alphabet soup is becoming one of the most unbearable posters on this site lol

Comment

i hope mikey isnt punch drunk already

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                    are you ****ing kiddin me, lol...spence would literally kill him

come on now people mikey is a multiple weight division champ but he really never fought the best at any of the weights, he's never been a lineal champ at all...

he's good but i dont think he's that good until i see it with my own eyes
                    no one but mikey thinks hed live to see to the 2nd rd and i doubt hes even serious about it. maybe theres another, smaller spence

Comment

Working...
                    X