No announcement yet.

Dragged into the arena by 2 italian guys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragged into the arena by 2 italian guys

I was out doing my thing Friday with my boys and suddenly these 3 Italian guys approach me and we chat a bit.. When suddenly this 6"5 gladiator looking guy goes at me, fortunately I've seen enough steven seagal, so I react fast and deck him.. Suddenly his Imp of a gladiator friend jumps me too, seeing his buddy in distress.. I deck him too and am about to ground & pound him, when they told me i won.. I was then named Orso.. all this happened because my friend told them that I'm a huge 14 year old kid who eats horse meat everyday..

later on i went jason statham on 4 greek guys trying to justify why they should stay in the eu

Originally posted by Agility View Post
    I was out doing my thing Friday with my boys and suddenly these 3 Italian guys approach me and we chat a bit.. When suddenly this 6"5 gladiator looking guy goes at me, fortunately I've seen enough steven seagal, so I react fast and deck him.. Suddenly his Imp of a gladiator friend jumps me too, seeing his buddy in distress.. I deck him too and am about to ground & pound him, when they told me i won.. I was then named Orso.. all this happened because my friend told them that I'm a huge 14 year old kid who eats horse meat everyday..

later on i went jason statham on 4 greek guys trying to justify why they should stay in the eu
    Chuck Norris disapproves.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Burning Phoenix View Post

Comment

and then i was like

to your bitch ass, son. fuck outta here.

Comment

[IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/22650251.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

What movie is this from?

Comment

[IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/22650251.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                  What movie is this from?
                  The movie that plays on the inside of my head.. I call it "The European Manpurse"

Comment

Working...
                  X