Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Price wants to fight on Khans July Card, BRING ON SETH MITCHELL !!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Price wants to fight on Khans July Card, BRING ON SETH MITCHELL !!!

Ron Lewis ‏@RonLewisTimes

David Price keen to box in US next on Amir Khan undercard on July 7. Would be great shop window for him, hope Sky can get it together

Last time @DavidPrice_1 and @AmirKingKhan shared bill, I believe, was England v USA at Liverpool Olympia in Dec 2004. @TonyBellew was on too

Seth Mitchell will also be on this card, how about puttin him in with price? I doubt Haymon would do it considering GLASS JAWED MITCHELL WOULD GET ABSOLUTELY BRUTALLY KTFO IN LESS THE 6 ROUNDS!!!

I'm interested in it

Comment

Great news hes staying active. Noway are they cashing out on Mitchell though, Price would K.O that chump within 3.

Comment

wlad wishes he had the punch variations of pricey.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
          wlad wishes he had the punch variations of pricey.
          When he's not fighting safety first Wlad has a great arsenal.

Comment

would be a great fight if they put it together, I doubt however that Haymon approves of such a fight. He rather feed Seth with old shot fighters / journey men for a lil bit longer.
            I deem Price as the best HW in the UK, Chisora/ Haye/Fury included.

Comment

Who is Price's promoter? I am not sure if Golden Boy would let Price be on the undercard if he is not fighting one of their fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by garryx2013 View Post
                Who is Price's promoter? I am not sure if Golden Boy would let Price be on the undercard if he is not fighting one of their fighters.

Frank Maloney.

Comment

David Price keen to box in US next on Amir Khan undercard on July 7. Would be great shop window for him, hope Sky can get it together

Last time @DavidPrice_1 and @AmirKingKhan shared bill, I believe, was England v USA at Liverpool Olympia in Dec 2004. @TonyBellew was on too

Seth Mitchell will also be on this card, how about puttin him in with price? I doubt Haymon would do it considering GLASS JAWED MITCHELL WOULD GET ABSOLUTELY BRUTALLY KTFO IN LESS THE 6 ROUNDS!!!

Only glass jaw here is Amir Queen Con!! You think if Mitchell was glass-jawed he would have been knocked out? or even knocked down? Neither of the two happened. Mitchell has not been boxing for a long time. Price has been in the game his whole life, even went to the Olympics. All that aside: Sam Sexton is a bum. He is good for nothing besides going 6 rounds with Chisora some years ago. Witherspoon only really lost to Thompson.

Witherspoon>>>>Sexton

LOL @ These Brits hyping another fighter before he's proven.

Comment

lol @ you clowning on seth mitchell when he has better wins than price he knocked out sam freaking sexton

Comment

Working...
                    X