Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we going to ignore the fact that Al Haymon and Arum are finally working together?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
    How is Arum and Haymon working together?? i missed that part
    Top Rank just won the purse bid for the Beterbiev-Koelling fight.

Comment

B+ troll thread. More vagueness & you woulda gotten an A.

Comment

well arum wanted to make pac vs broner but broner priced himself out. why didnt haymon step in and try to work it out with bob father? i guess haymon aint in a hurry to work with arum either.

Comment

It's hard enough to make fighters on the same stable fight each other, let alone fighters from different camps.
          Are Porter and Garcia fighting next? Same stable. Still difficult to make.
          Is Spence having a hard time getting fights in the Haymon stable? Apparently.
          So why bring up TR when you have to move mountains before seeing PBC fighters in the ring together?
          Where is Lara, Williams, Andrade, etc.?

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
            Top Rank just won the purse bid for the Beterbiev-Koelling fight.
            thats not them working together

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              well arum wanted to make pac vs broner but broner priced himself out. why didnt haymon step in and try to work it out with bob father? i guess haymon aint in a hurry to work with arum either.
              sorry homie i dont think there are really many "PROMOTER" "MANAGER" type fans here..only ******s defend them..dont even know why you posted this post

Comment

This would have in all likely hood have failed anyway just like when the Joker and Penguin thought teaming up would create a bigger crime syndicate in the 60's. It didn't work out bc both wanted to call the shots .

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                  This could really bring boxing back into the mainstream.

ESPN seem to be more keen on working with Arum, that means there's a possibility of us getting great free fights on both Fox and ESPN.

I personally think online is the way to go, Arum and Haymon should focus on working out a deal with Netflix more than anything. I don't think there's any major streaming service focused on sports right now, and if there was one, Netflix would be the only one that would matter.

Can you imagine Arum and Haymon stables finally clashing together. I might not like Arum's shady way of doing business, but the man does have an eye for talent and even though Haymon is making a name for himself, Top Rank is still the biggest brand out there.

Personallly I think Mayweather crushing McGregor will reastablish boxing as the main boxing sport in the US. Not to mention the fact that MMA's barbaric isn't the most palatable to mass audiences.

What do you guys think?
                  This would be big!

Comment

sorry homie i dont think there are really many "PROMOTER" "MANAGER" type fans here..only ******s defend them..dont even know why you posted this post
                    isnt broner being advise by haymon? why didnt haymon step in and pay broner what he wanted or tell broner to lower his stance in order to get the pac fight? seems like both guys aint really in a hurry to work with each other but only one fan base is calling the other guy out.

Comment

thats not them working together
                      How is it not? Beterbiev is advised by Haymon. Am I missing something here?

Comment

Working...
                      X