Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dillian Whyte pulls out of Mariusz Wach fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's fighting Parker, 50-50 fight there but leaning toward Whyte!

The man knows how to go downstairs well and looks to finally keep himself in good shape when he's not fighting finally!
    Parker will have his hands full as Whyte will go for the KO and he has a good chin!

His fight against Chisora was a cracker!

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
      Theres that 02 show July 1st, could be another PPV imminent

Degale/Smith
      Whyte/Chisora 2
      Davies/Taylor

That would be an awesome card
      I'd love to see Whyte-Chisora 2 more than the Parker fight.. But Parker-Whyte is much better than Parker-Acne Fury..

Is Degale-Smith any close to being made? There has been no news on Degale since the jack fight..

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
        Theres that 02 show July 1st, could be another PPV imminent

Degale/Smith
        Whyte/Chisora 2
        Davies/Taylor

That would be an awesome card
        3 great evenly matched fights on an eddie hearn card?

yeah.. and im kellie maloney

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
          I'd love to see Whyte-Chisora 2 more than the Parker fight.. But Parker-Whyte is much better than Parker-Acne Fury..

Is Degale-Smith any close to being made? There has been no news on Degale since the jack fight..
          All theres been is a date for Degales return, then with the constant delay of Dirrell/Smith I think rumours have started to spread that it could be Degale/Smith happening

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom . View Post
            Yes, Parker-Whyte is a good HW matchup.
            I have Whyte in the matchup. I think he takes Parker easily..

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              Well it sucks if true, but if Whyte is really going to be fighting Parker for the WBO belt then I'm OK with it. That's a good fight and could go either way imo. Would also potentially set up a Joshua/Whyte rematch as a unification
              PaPa John would have been better opposition than Parkers last opponent,could have been battle of the fast food franchise sponsorships !
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-16-2017, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
                I have Whyte in the matchup. I think he takes Parker easily..
                I don't know about easily, but he'd definitely have a good chance of beating Parker.

Comment

Parkers people would be fools to let him fight Whyte when there is a payday looming. Id take Whyte in that fight, easily.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                    Parker versus Whyte I'm content with, Wach would have been a much better opponent for Parker but if it helps build towards Parker vs Joshua then it's all good.
                    Why is Wach better? The guy isn't even ranked in the top 20

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      Why is Wach better? The guy isn't even ranked in the top 20
                      Wach is a big puncher, Whyte is over rated. Wach hasn't only ever lost to Klitschko and a PED cheat, no not Tyson Furry the other one, Povetkin. Wach holds a recent win over Teper who was gaining momentum after some impressive wins.

I don't see how guys like Wach and Hammer are considered below the like of Whyte and Chisora who really are on the same level, poor.

Comment

Working...
                      X