Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Is Berto Not Seen As A Punching Bad But Brandon Rios Is?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
    Just got done watching the buildup video for porter and berto and I couldent help but realize that berto is pretty much been a punching bag his entire career once he stepped up.

Hey! There he is! Cyclops from X-Men
    He getting ready to shoot them laser beams out his eyes! Lol

Will Cyclops make a return appearance for us this Saturday?

We shall see
    Last edited by The Time; 04-20-2017, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Why Is Berto Not Seen As A Punching Bad But Brandon Rios Is?
      because PED cheat berto is a BUM!!! which is worse than a punching bag.

Saying berto is a punching bag is an insult to the punching bag..

Comment

Just got done watching the buildup video for porter and berto and I couldent help but realize that berto is pretty much been a punching bag his entire career once he stepped up.

Cause he is black plain and simple. He is see. As being more slick blah blah

Comment

Originally posted by -KULT- View Post

Andre "China Man" Berto
          The first Black Chinese man I ever seen

Comment

well berto is a punching bag as well. rios has never lost to someone as bad as soto karass.
            In his defense, he was injured in that fight. Berto might not be an A level fighter but he has heart.

Uh, I don't know too many people that considered Berto slick. He's always been an offensive minded fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by -KULT- View Post

you do realize Rios failed a drug test to right?

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
                Andre "China Man" Berto
                The first Black Chinese man I ever seen
                Yes. He can represent China in the olympic and no one will notice.

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                you do realize Rios failed a drug test to right?
                LOL!!! "I MUSTA FORGOT!!!" Its okie doe Pac beat him up and made him cry. Its forgiven.

I would love to see Rios fight the Porter/Berto loser which will ultimately be Rios against Berto.

Loser will be called a BUM!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  This lil mexican has obviously been cucked by a Black man..

Comment

Haven't seen anyone punched like a sand bag. Those pictures say it all.

Comment

Berto is kind of considered a punching bag though, everyone knows his defense sucks and he is easy to hit. That is a punching bag in boxing parlance, he can punch a bit and has not blown up though so he is still fairly competitive and if he beats Porter (big IF) he is right back in the mix.

Brandon Rios defense is probably even worse though, has blown up and is no longer even close to being a relevant fighter currently. So Rios is only a punching bag at this point, Berto is only close to that level but could be there soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X