No announcement yet.

prime brandon rios vs prime marcos maidana at 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prime brandon rios vs prime marcos maidana at 140

i like both of them but i think brandon rios would win cuz of his pressure look at what devon alexander did to him he didnt like that pressure but i do think brandon rios will get stunned a couple of times

chino was really sick for the devon fight, he went like 20 times to the bathroom that night at the end they had to help him because he already had his gloves on.

i'd go with chino obviously but it would've been a helluva fight for sure.

Comment

Maidnana all day and everyday...Rios cannot box

Comment

I have Maidana...

Comment

i wanna go for maidana to but i think rios could walk thru some of his shots and land something good to win i would have it rios by ko with pressure and maidana by points

Comment

"land something good to win i would have it rios by ko with pressure and maidana by points "

They can't both win brah

Comment

lol thank you for pointing out my mistake but i mean rios way to win is by ko and maidana has to win on points

Comment

Rios.

Rios has a crazy jaw and Maidana don't, he was floored by Ortiz and ****in Khan, and old and fat Morales iced him for a moment. That will be the key of this fantasy match.

Maidana never faced good power punchers(only Ortiz but this guy had crystal jaw), always faced guys like pillows hands like Broner in 147, Floyd, Khan, etc.

Real warriors are because they are in the war zone vs power punchers.

Comment

Maidana fought a terrible fight against Devon and was no where near his prime. He improved a lot training with Garcia. That was obvious in his excellent performances against Broner and Mayweather. That was the prime Maidana. That version of Maidana would have defeated Khan and Devon in rematches and would have defeated Rios at his best in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Maidana fought a terrible fight against Devon and was no where near his prime. He improved a lot training with Garcia. That was obvious in his excellent performances against Broner and Mayweather. That was the prime Maidana. That version of Maidana would have defeated Khan and Devon in rematches and would have defeated Rios at his best in my opinion.
                    yep he was more technical....for sure.....

Comment

Working...
                    X