Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women are going overboard with the "rape" accusations. Check out this video.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women are going overboard with the "rape" accusations. Check out this video.

http://dudecomedy.com/woman-screams-...o-follow-laws/

Women like this are dumb as hell. What the hell is she thinking? I honestly think she had drugs in her bag, that's why she didn't want the cops checking it. I thought the cop in the video was being reasonable but she kept on persisting. Thoughts?

Freemen on the land sovereign citizen horse-twaddle. Doesn't really count as a "false rape" accusation, even though that's one of the moronic things she said. She's changed a towed car into a night in jail using her magical laws. Well done.

Comment

Good fúcking god, where did she read that shít? Referencing the Articles of Confederation?

Really wish we could see her reaction to her magical protected "free inhabitant" defense not working. "You're gonna get in so much trouble"!

Comment

She's the type of broad that would sue you and the insurance company if you drove too close to her. Too many people nowadays have no shame.

Comment

7 seconds into the video even the boyfriend was like "i don't know what the hell this ***** is talking about."

Comment

Working...
          X