Collapse
No announcement yet.

weed or sex

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I have to choose 1 I go with sex. But I'd like them both.

Comment

Sex first then a joint to celebrate afterwards.

Comment

***** u dumb ****s

Comment

Originally posted by Gunstar1
          Yup, you can't get it up when your really high on coke, but an hour after it you can't get down. Also sex felt 100 times better with that ****.
          More like 100x infinty better. Extacy also...except you're too tired to do that when you roll.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

weeed is great, i have a wallet with a big pot leaf on it, but NOTHING, and i mean NOTHING beats some fine *****, although a good compromise would be, smoke a fat one, then have sexxx

Comment

Originally posted by Santino
              I pick weed because I can have great sex with my wife any time I want but I don't get to toke that often.

Pffft, Im only 14 and I can already tell your wife either really likes to please you or your newlyweds. Since number one is just a myth, Im gonna say your newlyweds. Keep me informed and let me know if she still puts out in a few years. If she doesnt then Im just staying single my whole life.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunstar1 View Post
                Cocaine + sex is the greatest feeling ever. But Cocaine can kill you & it's one of the worst drugs in the world.

Weed doesn't do **** with sex.
                Well, for me and others, having sex while high is euphoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Memorex View Post
                  ***** u dumb ****s
                  Agreed, my thoughts exactly.

Comment

Working...
                  X